Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:
  • removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

February 10, 2016

This is the toothbrush I always used to buy. I now switched to an electric one but only because I found I wasn't brushing as thoroughly.

February 09, 2016

Oral b cross action pro-health tooth brush is my lovely favorite tooth brush soft on my tooth &gum;and clean very well in the same time .love it

February 08, 2016

great toothbrush soft and cleans my teeth and gums without it hurting.

February 06, 2016

This toothbrush can clean your teeth and gums without the harsh bristles scratching at your teeth. I found this brush to be gentle enough but firm enough to remove any food particles on my teeth.

January 27, 2016

This is the only brand I use. I literally have been re-purchasing this product for the past 4 or 5 years now. Durable, easy grip and sturdy like all other Oral-B products.

January 22, 2016

Good toothbrush, I like the back part which you can use to clean your tongue. Always repurchasing these!

January 18, 2016

I just bought this toothbrush,I was looking for something that leaves my mouth feeling fresh and teeth looking clean...you know that dentist clean feeling. Well it does the job! I paired it with a whitening toothpaste and I love how clean my mouth feels after I brush now.

January 16, 2016

Love this toothbrush . mes dents sont blanches et propres.

January 14, 2016

love this tooth brush.. my teeth are nice and white.

January 05, 2016

I like this brush,it's gentle on my gums and gets way back in my mouth to clean those hard to reach areas,my teeth always feel like I just came from the dentist and I like how the brush stimulates my gums without cutting them