Oral-B Superfloss

Oral-B Superfloss Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 214 in Oral Care

March 31, 2017

This floss is great if you have braces bridges or wide spaces. It is super simple to use and gets right under braces. It can come in mint or plain. It has a stiffened end so it can get under and get all the food out.

October 02, 2016

If you wear braces, this is a must. This was my holy grail product for two years. I hate flossing and it made the process a whole lot easier. I still use it now that my braces are off. No cons at all!

February 12, 2016

My orthodontist gave a pack for me to clean my teeth when I had braces and let me tell you, it got rid of everything. My teeth never felt so clean after flossing with this product.

January 29, 2016

they're really good! id recommend if you have a post braces wire behind your teeth! they help keep it clean and fresh.

September 25, 2015

This floss will help those with braces, bridges, crowns and pockets between teeth. I was given some by the dentist after having a tooth worked on and left a little space between my teeth, that regular floss wasn't reaching. It helped a lot, still use it eveyday for spaces and pockets between teeth.