3.2/5
Orange Naturals Magpop Reviews

September 16, 2017

Great product!

If you were looking for an easy way to increase the magnesium in your diet this is a great way!! Easy to prepare. It doesn't taste too bad and I really like the fizz.

August 15, 2017

Better than I expected!

I don't know how easy it is to convert pill forms of vitamins into drinks but I think Orange Naturals did a decent job. I tend to be sensitive to artificial flavouring/sweeteners and chewable vitamins, I can immediately sense a chemical taste - and I was worried this product would do the same. When I first tried it I found the taste to be so-so, so I diluted it a bit which helped. Not too much though as I imagine they make it fizzy in part to mask the vitamin taste, something that can't be avoided I don't think. It would be interesting to see though if they could make drink crystals that tasted identical without inducing the added carbonation, I'd be more apt to try that product because I am not crazy about fizzy drinks. But like I said diluting it helps, especially if you use OJ instead of water.

The other nice thing about eliminating a pill this way is that it helps you to meet your daily fluid intake requirements (i.e. proverbial 8 glasses of water/day) without really realizing it.

2.0/5

July 06, 2017

Meh

I received 3 single packets of MagPop. I am not a fan of the taste - it's fizzy and hardly an orange flavour. The benefits say that it "treats the following symptoms: fatigue, low energy, agitation, anxiety, restless legs, headaches, irritability, cramping and high blood pressure." I didn't notice any differences with how I felt. Perhaps a more continued use will have noticeable overall effects?

2.7/5

November 28, 2016

Easier than taking a pill. Liked the drink, Easy and mixes well. Would recommend and might buy again. Anything to help keep colds at bay and get some more nutrition.

September 28, 2016

I received my sample of Orange Naturals Magpop in the mail yesterday. The taste was pleasant as I love the citris flavors and I would definitely recommend this product as a refreshing drink!!

2.0/5

August 05, 2016

Unfortunately, this product just isn't for me. I really don't like a chemically induced "healthy lifestyle". It tastes artificial and gross. Also if I were to take supplements, I prefer it in solid form (ie: tablet, gummy, etc.)

July 04, 2016

I got this as a free sample, I was a little Leary as I don't normally like fizzy drinks but this one wasn't too bad. I liked the booklet it came with as I learnt a lot from it that I wasn't aware of.

July 04, 2016

I recieved this as a sample recently throught the company. I tried it and added to plain water. It bubbled and was similar to sparkling water. It tasted like Tang to me. I really liked it. I was recommended to take magnesium daily and this is an easy way to fulfil this need. I hate taking vitamins and most vitamins contain magnesium oxide, which is not absorbable by the body. This is the best type of mag you can get, highly absorabable. I will purchase next time.

July 04, 2016

I enjoyed a glass of my free sample of Orange Naturals MagPop recently. Magnesium Glycinate is absorbable. This is an effervescent with Vitamin C & Electrolytes. Orange Naturals Brand. I will be purchasing this product and recommend to family and friends.

July 01, 2016

I received this as a sample and at first swallow really didn't like it. Then another sip and yep I do like it. It has a sharp tangy taste which is quite different. It was a small ample but big enough to say that i will probably buy it again. As I remember it contains magnesium which is great for us all