Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer Reviews
#20 in Makeup

Good - 0

July 11, 2018

Amazing!

This works amazing and is a fraction of the cost of other primers. You only need a small amount and your good to go which seems to be the norm for all the other products purchased from this awesome company. Hoping this company will keep supplying amazing products at a great value!

May 08, 2018

Love love love this primer - replaced my high end products!

I have to admit I have a bias for products from the Ordinary, but this product is by far my favourite. The product is lightweight, and it doesn't take much to cover your face. The effect is a barely-there primer that does a great job of smoothing out pores and readying your face for foundation.

The scent is minimal on the product, which is much appreciated from someone like me with lots of sensitivities. I've used this product for the last 6 months, and can say that I have seen my pores become less clogged than before. Other primers I've used either made me shiny, or clogged my pores - this one has been none of that, but all the good things that you need from a solid primer.

I wouldn't say this is for ultra long-lasting wear, but for the price, it is a fantastic addition to anyone's daily routine.