Oreo Cereal Reviews
#26 in Cereal

October 29, 2020

too good to be true

I was super excited about this when it finally arrived from Korea but the flavour of oreo is not strong enough if you eat it with your eyes close you wouldn't know you're eating oreo cereal

September 09, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Delicious

My kids love this cereal! It is there it is the favorite. It's so good! And it's a good value for the money! I love the golden Oreos the most. I recommend them to everyone! They are the best!

May 26, 2020

Tasty

This cereal is very tasty and reminds a bit of the oreo cookie. It's just too sweet for me. It may be more suitable for children. I like it is fortified.

3.2/5

March 30, 2020

Yum

I would definitely but this again. It definitely doesnt compair to a real oreo. They're super sweet and covered in sugar. The texture is a little off, but it makes up for it in flavor.

2.7/5

November 27, 2019

Taste is ok, feel like something is missing!

I bought this hoping it would taste amazing. To my surprise it was more cookie than cream, than I imagined. If it just had a bit of a different taste possibly even frosted. Only then would it be at least a 4 out of 5 for me!

November 26, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Very tasty but more of a gimmick

These are very tasty but more of a gimmick than a healthy breakfast cereal. Would be okay to eat as a treat but as an everyday cereal it's not healthy and there are better choices out there.

August 27, 2019

It's pretty ok

The chocolate flavore is nice with this cereal but the distinctive filling flavor was pretty mild. Would make a fun gift for a college student or someone who collects Oreo merch.

August 07, 2019
    New York, United States

Tastyy

Love the taste, perfect to with ice-cream milkshakes. on the go snack. perfect treat for kids and adults who love chocolate cookies. grea value and taste.

August 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great breakfast for my picky kids!

This chocolatey cereal is the perfect go to for my picky and sometimes indecisive toddler! Bowl of this cereal with some milk and we are ready to start the day.

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Yum

Cereal is a staple in my family's pantry and we absolutely love this one. Oreos is a favorite cookie brand of ours and this cereal tastes so much like the real thing. Sometimes we'll even munch on it dry as a snack.