Oreo Cereal Reviews
#26 in Cereal

May 26, 2020

Tasty

This cereal is very tasty and reminds a bit of the oreo cookie. It's just too sweet for me. It may be more suitable for children. I like it is fortified.

3.2/5

March 30, 2020

Yum

I would definitely but this again. It definitely doesnt compair to a real oreo. They're super sweet and covered in sugar. The texture is a little off, but it makes up for it in flavor.

2.7/5

November 27, 2019

Taste is ok, feel like something is missing!

I bought this hoping it would taste amazing. To my surprise it was more cookie than cream, than I imagined. If it just had a bit of a different taste possibly even frosted. Only then would it be at least a 4 out of 5 for me!

November 26, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Very tasty but more of a gimmick

These are very tasty but more of a gimmick than a healthy breakfast cereal. Would be okay to eat as a treat but as an everyday cereal it's not healthy and there are better choices out there.

August 27, 2019

It's pretty ok

The chocolate flavore is nice with this cereal but the distinctive filling flavor was pretty mild. Would make a fun gift for a college student or someone who collects Oreo merch.

August 07, 2019
    New York, United States

Tastyy

Love the taste, perfect to with ice-cream milkshakes. on the go snack. perfect treat for kids and adults who love chocolate cookies. grea value and taste.

Georgia, United States

Great breakfast for my picky kids!

This chocolatey cereal is the perfect go to for my picky and sometimes indecisive toddler! Bowl of this cereal with some milk and we are ready to start the day.

Tennessee, United States

Yum

Cereal is a staple in my family's pantry and we absolutely love this one. Oreos is a favorite cookie brand of ours and this cereal tastes so much like the real thing. Sometimes we'll even munch on it dry as a snack.

Texas, United States

Total hit in my household!!! Would buy again!

This cereal was a fast hit in our house! The kids all love them and usually at least one of them doesn’t like something. I was amazed at how good these tasted and how fast my kids ate the first box!!! The next time I went to the store I bought 2 boxes! Stays crispy while eating and doesn’t get all mushy! Excellent chocolate flavor in the milk when done eating the cereal. Really does taste like you are eating mini Oreos. If you haven’t checked them out yet - you are missing out. Go get a box!!

June 26, 2019

Yummy cereal!

I got to try the Oreo O's cereal because i got a free product from a promotion Oreo have awhile back and im amaze on the taste. Its really good, its like a mix of cookies and flakes with a sweet taste thats not overpowering especially after adding the fresh milk. I really like it and i already purchase a few of this cereal and will definitely stock up on this .