Oreo double stuff Reviews
#199 in Cookies

NARWAL 843
    April 29, 2022

Love to eat

My sweet treat. Whenever after dinner I want to eat sweet I love to eat these biscuit and I love the creamy flavor. Its for all age group people. Kids also love to eat 😋

VDewar 285
    April 01, 2019

DĂ©licieux!

J’adore les Oreo double crĂšme! Quand j’étais petite je sĂ©parais le biscuit en deux pour manger la crĂšme en premier. Avec le double de crĂ©mage par besoin de le sĂ©parer pour le goĂ»ter, le goĂ»t est prononcĂ©!!

Je mange avec un grand verre de lait, miam!

Tbrjjt 225
    March 29, 2018

Delicious Cookie

I love this cookie. The double stuffed is great. It provides a great creamy taste and the cookie has the balanced taste of chocolate. It's perfect for dipping in milk or eating alone. I purchase it on occasion and I definitely recommend it to family and friends.

October 10, 2017

I would recommend this product to anyone who loves cookies

Fresh tasting and the quick fix I needed to bring me back to life. A word of caution they are extremely addictive. I bet you can't eat just one! I will definitely be buying these on the regular.

August 16, 2017

OREO OREO OREO

These oreos are double the stuff, double the fun. They are one of my favourite snacks to enjoy. I always loved the cream the best, so now they are perfect!

June 16, 2017

Love Oreos

I love these Oreos. I could probably eat an entire bag in a day sadly. I always buy them. Even better value when the go on sale so often. I recommend you try them.

June 16, 2017

Oreos are the perfect cookie and double stufed is even better

Oreos are a classic cookie and there double stuffed is even better than the classic! After having the double stuf version it's hard going back to the original because that extra cream is so delicious! Of course you have to have a tall cold glass of milk whenever you eat these there's no other way !

2.2/5

May 05, 2017

The taste of these cookies were just too sweet with the double cream im not usually a oreo hater but eh too much cream in the center the value was not bad but the taste and quality could have been better

May 01, 2017

Always purchase double stuffed Oreos
    As the icing is our kids favorite part
    Excellent value compared to regular Oreo or other brands with similar type of cookies

April 12, 2017

These cookies are my weakness. Sadly I could eat a bag to myself. I try really hard not to do that in one sitting. I don't usually like things that sweet. But Oreos are so great. They get my taste buds bursting. They also taste extra amazing when you throw them in the freezer for a half hour or so. I also really like how they go on sale 2 for $5.