Oreo os Reviews
#44 in Cereal

2.8/5

October 04, 2019

Taste like regular chocolate cereal

I was disappointed with the taste. To me they taste juste like regular chocolate cereal like cocoa puff. Doesn’t taste like Oreos. Would not purchase again.

July 05, 2019

Omg oreo cereal

As you guys can see my first reaction to that was so as the title what!!!! Oreo cereal no way .... I was super excited to try this and when I did I ended up finishing half the box I'm like ok this is too good just add milk and the cereal and taste so nice... u kinda get addicted to eating it I went the next day to nofrils and bought another 4 boxes of it. My whole family enjoyed it :)

March 20, 2019

I would buy this cereal again. Like having milk and cookies

Oreo O's are delicious and crunchy while being not too sweet. It tastes like you're having milk and cookies for breakfast but the sugar content is much less.

3.2/5

September 28, 2018

Won't satisfy real Oreo lovers

I absolutely love Oreos! So I bought this expecting it to have somewhat of an Oreo taste, and was disappointed. The flavor just wasn't there...I would not recommend.

August 03, 2018

Delicious Treat for Breakfast or Snacks

I tried Oreo O's for the first time today and was super happy with my choice. Both my fiance and I enjoyed a bowl qirb some cold milk poured in and neither bowl lasted long. The first bite tasted just like the cookies and the chocolate wasn't over powering at all. Great crunch!

June 05, 2018

Délicieuses

J'ai testé ce produit la semaine passée et je l'ai tout de suite adoré ainsi que mes enfants bien entendu. Le goût m'a vraiment agréablement surprise. Pareil que les biscuits!

3.2/5

May 05, 2018

Decent cereal that was a treat

If you are an avid Oreo fan, you may be disappointed with the flavour, since the cereal does not have the exact same flavour as the Oreo chocolate cookie. If you are adding milk, rather than eating from the box as a snack, the milk does have a slight Oreo cream taste. I was looking forward to having the Oreo cookie taste in my cereal, but I do not think that they achieved this. Otherwise, the cereal is a decent sweet treat if craving a sugar cereal.

May 04, 2018

A new favorite!!

I had come across this cereal one day when I was browsing the internet and was very sad when it said that it had been discontinued. So when I seen it in the grocery store a couple months later when they brought it back I was SO happy to finally get to try it!!! I was not disappointed! This is definitely a new favorite of mine, it tastes amazing! Creamy with a hint of chocolate and a nice crunch. I have about 6 boxes right now from when they go on sale for $2.00, haha!!

May 04, 2018

Basically what you'd expect from oreo!

I kept seeing Oreo Os all over instagram and finally saw them in the store for a really great price so I bought them! They are exactly what you'd expect from an Oreo product like this. Nothing special, but not disappointing either. The only thing I will say is that I saw a box of cereal from the same brand called something like "cookies and cream o's" and it's basically the EXACT same thing only cheaper, so that's why I gave less stars for the value. I know there's a better deal, you're just paying for the Oreo brand.

April 30, 2018

bon déjeuner!

J'ai découvert ces céréales grâce à un coupon de réduction. Je ne les aurais jamais achetées parce que je n'aime pas les biscuits Oreo que je trouve trop sucrés. La question avait été posée sur un groupe de discussion et quelqu'un a dit que c'était moins sucré, je les ai donc essayées sans crainte, aimées et... j'en ai fait provision!
    Si vous aimez les froot loops, les sugar crisp et consort, je suis certaine que vous les aimerez aussi!