Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea Reviews
Ranked #1045 in Facial Lotions & Creams

What it is:
A moisturizer that helps delay the appearance of premature aging.

What it is formulated to do:
This supercharged antioxidant moisturizer with white tea, maritime pine, and UVA/UVB sunscreens surrounds skin in a protective bubble to help delay the appearance of premature aging signs. Higher levels of pollution have substantially increased our potential for skin damage. This moisturizer's multi-action age defenders surround skin in a virtually impenetrable protective bubble that intercepts damage before it causes lines, wrinkles, darks spots, and loss of firmness.

July 18, 2017

Love Origins!

Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea I received this Cream free complimentary in my Influenster breezebox and was somewhat impressed somewhat not. I liked the consistency, it felt hydrating but before I put it on it didn't seem like it'd be as fragrant as it ended up being. My face sorta burned for a minute and turned a little red, but it went away pretty quickly. Overall I doubt I'd spend the money on it, but I'll finish using it. And it's led me to look at their other products.

January 09, 2017

A bit oily for my combination skin but was a good moisturizer overall. Great smell and love that it's natural from Origins. I also only buy those that have SPF.

July 08, 2015

This is so nice for when you come out of the shower and when your skin is still wet. It works wonders on my acne-prone skin. I have a lot of time finding a moisturizer that works well for me, and this is the one. The smell is really nice and unique. My boyfriend notices that smell and associates it with me. It is, however, not a strong one, but distinctive specifically to this product. Despite the price being over the top for what it is, it lasts a long time for using it every day (6 months +).

June 20, 2012

I am a huge fan of Origins products in general but this one is absolutely perfect for my skin right now. It's been a really hot muggy summer in Toronto so far and this cream has kept my skin protected, hydrated and smooth. Normally I prefer lighter gels in the summer vs. a cream but this one is pretty much perfect. The only thing - and this goes for all Origins moisturizers - is that I would prefer this in a pump format instead of putting my fingers in the pot. Overall, fantastic product and I definitely recommend it. I received this compliments of the brand.