Orly BB Crème Makeup For Nails
Good

Orly BB Crème Makeup For Nails Reviews

Ranked #741 out of 1530 in Nail Polish

April 18, 2017

I'm not sure how I feel about this product. It did make my nails healthier, but I did not like the colour or look of my nails while I was wearing it. They almost have a yellow stained look to them and not nice looking at all with my skintone. I have quite a fair skin tone so I'm guessing it will look much nicer on people with a more tanned or deeper skintones. The colour just did not suit my skin tone at all and made my nails look a horrible unhealthy colour. I was super excited about this product so I was quite disappointed with the results of it. Will probably not be using the rest of it and I will most likely give it away to a friend or family member and hope they have better results.

July 12, 2015

Orly's BB Crème for nails works wonders! It helps smooth out any uneven ridges and helps protect the natural nail. However, it can only be used alone so it's not made to be a base or top coat. The shade is a light pink/beige so it blends in well to the natural nail ♡ absolutely LOVE it!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    My dog is shedding excessively

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea