OROFLUIDO BEAUTY ELIXIR FOR HAIR Reviews
#1614 in Hair Care

September 04, 2017

Impressive!

At first, I was a little hesitant and wasn't expecting much out of "just another oil for hair"... Well, I did not expect it to be this great! I've had so many so-so experiences with this kind of hair product, it would always leave my hair looking and feeling greasy, even when I'd only apply a small amount. Orofluido does not leave my hair ouly at all! It smells DELICIOUS too, a bonus! It leaves my hair looking very smooth and with a healthy shine, it also feels thicker. Overall, it's amazing. I highly recommend it!!

February 03, 2017

I really love this elixir as it provides long-lasting shine and isn't greasy at all. The smell is quite pleasant as well! To be honest, I often use this as a moisturizer for my hands as well after applying it to my hair, as it is quite moisturizing!

January 13, 2017

I love this stuff!! It's incredible it tames my frizz, makes my hair feel nice and soft and not oily! The best part about it is the smell , it a vanilla type smell, and my spouse notices it when I use it!!

January 22, 2016

I have been using this none greasy hair oil for six years now. After every hair wash I loyally use it and love it. The scent is soft and pleasant. My hair is past the middle of my back and very healthy. I color occasionally with hi and low lights.

September 24, 2015

Orofluido Beauty Elixir for all hair types is very similar to CHI. I think I actually like the scent a little bit better - because I love vanilla! Great to use on damp or dry hair and enhances shine as well. You can also use it as a detangler on wet hair. A little on the expensive side - but like most oil based hair products you only need a very tiny amount to get results. ie - I bought a 50 ml bottle over a year ago and it is still mostly full!

June 09, 2015

Orofluido is a product that I would say, saved my life. It is absolutely perfect. It is a little pricy at first but I use a tiny little drop each time so the bottle lasts longer than I thought it would. It helps my hair to be soft and silky. I would definitely recommend it !

June 08, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this product. It cost me a pretty penny when I purchased it at the hair dressers, but that was nearly 3 years ago and it's still going strong! Also, came with 2 little travel sized vials which have really come in handy when I'm travelling with only carry on. You only need a very small amount to run through your hair while it's damp. I use it everyday at least once; it smells absolutely amazing!

March 23, 2013

If you have really dry hair like mine, this oil is a blessing. It makes your hair less dry and makes it shine the entire day. After you used it, it is very important that you wash your hands because the oil is very sticky and stays on your hands.

October 15, 2012

THIS PRODUCT PROVIDES SILKINESS, SHINE AND LIGHTNESS TO YOUR HAIR WITHOUT BEING GREASY. THE SMELL IS DIVINE AND A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. IT CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED AT HAIR SALONS AND IT IS A BIT PRICEY BUT WORTH EVERY CENT. I WOULD NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.

GO TO WWW.OROFLUIDO.COM