OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

3.2/5

May 31, 2014

Everyone must try it has extreme power

May 30, 2014

I love how clean my dishes come out and i have no spots .

May 29, 2014

I received a free product coupon from Chickadvisor for OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals. Overall, I was very impressed with the product. It was great at getting the coffee ring stains out of my mugs, which is a huge problem of mine. Will definitely be using it again in conjunction with the liquid.

May 29, 2014

I was very impressed with this product!! We usually use Finish or Cascade and our dishes generally come out pretty clean. When trying this detergent out I figured I'd test it on some of our glasses that have some streaks and water stains that I haven't been able to get rid of, and it worked!!!! Most of the water stains were gone and the dishes smelled super-fresh. I've used the OxiClean stain remover for laundry before and that's become a staple, but it's nice to know that the brand hasn't limited quality and effectiveness to just one product. Definitely going to repurchase this!!

May 29, 2014

used this product for the first time and was very happy with the results. Worked well on oatmeal, eggs etc. Dishes and glassware came out sparkling clean.

May 29, 2014

I had the chance to try this product from chick advisor product review club and im amazed.ive been a loyal customer to another product but after trying oxyclean im thinking seriously about switching products. I liked how my dishes came out sparkling and there was no need to re-rinse them. It got the stuck on food off the dishes and silverwear.The size of the bottle is a good size for the price. Overall I enjoyed oxyclean .

May 29, 2014

I love this product. Great price included coupon on label. Easy to use and works great

May 29, 2014

I have tried other Oxi Clean products before and was always happy with the results. This product truly lives up to the Oxi Clean name! When I opened my dishwasher after the cycle was finished, the smell in my dishwasher was so fresh!! dishes were not streaky and no food particles to be found!
    I will be sharing this product info. with all my friends and family!!

May 28, 2014

I haven't used a powder dishwasher detergent in years. I wasn't sure what to expect when I used it the first time. We have used Oxi Clean for laudry stains for years. I was pleasantly surprised to find the first load of dishes wonderfully clean with no residue. After about a week of use (we use dishwasher at least once a day) I noticed some of the scale from our hardwater had also depleted. Two weeks in I am happily surprised (because it is powder) at how effective OxiClean has been for us.

May 28, 2014

I want to thank ChickAdvisor for letting my try out the OxiClean 4x Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals.

I will definitely purchase this product....it works better than the other products I have used...It left my dishes and glasses nice and sparkly...no residue like the other products out there.

I have recommended it to a few friends already as I'm impressed at how well it works...