OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray Reviews

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray removes tough stains effectively and in less time. Easy to use, all you need to do is spray it over the stains. This fragrance-free formula is chlorine- and dye-free and leaves no residue behind

Why You'll Love It: It treats stains even before they set into your baby's clothes.

Features
  • Ideal for removing tough stains
  • Fragrance-free and non-irritating
  • Dye-, residue-, chlorine- and detergent-free
  • Can be used for all washable clothes/li>
  • Doesn't irritate baby's skin
  • Treats stains before they set in
  • Can be used in both normal and high efficiency washing machines

August 11, 2014

my baby is a very messy eater. always spills all over herself. this has gotten every stain out!

August 11, 2014

Although I use the powder for certain items. I love the gel as I can treat a small area without getting the entire garmet wet. As with any stain it works best if you catch it right away. My favorite use is for wine and pasta sauce. Getting hard to find in the stores.

July 18, 2014

This spray is extremely effective in getting rid of all the stains on my baby's clothes. It is especially effective when you rinse the area to remove as much of the stain as possible and then spray and let sit for 10 mins before wash. Makes my baby's clothes come out stain-free!

July 09, 2014

Oxi baby works great! I have very active children who have been the reason that I tried this product. We have used it to remove grass, condiments, pizza sauce, chocolate ice cream, etc... Despite being boys who catch allot of food on their shirts and allot of dirt on their pants, they do not have that dingy look after a few wears.

June 24, 2014

Very good at getting out most baby stains!! Works better than any other product I've tried.

June 22, 2014
    Saskatchewan, Canada

#1 stain fighter I use im my laundry

June 18, 2014

This stuff is amazing I was very impressed with how well it actually worked on clothes and our stroller when I cleaned it took every stain away

June 18, 2014

Love this stuff, work wonders on removing stains from baby clothes. Bright yellow poops have never came out untill I started to use this baby stain remover. Like that is is safe for use on sensitive baby products.

June 16, 2014

I bought this product when my daughter was born. It works like a magic - vomit, poo, food stains, dirt...any mess that can happen to baby. I spray it on the stains at the end of the day and just throw them into the next laundry. And vola! The stains were all gone. It's so easy to use and it also works well on the adults' clothes.

June 12, 2014

this thing is pure magic. When the stain is impossible, just spray scrubs and wash. easy as 1-2-3