OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray Reviews

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray

OxiClean Baby Stain Remover Spray removes tough stains effectively and in less time. Easy to use, all you need to do is spray it over the stains. This fragrance-free formula is chlorine- and dye-free and leaves no residue behind

Why You'll Love It: It treats stains even before they set into your baby's clothes.

Features
  • Ideal for removing tough stains
  • Fragrance-free and non-irritating
  • Dye-, residue-, chlorine- and detergent-free
  • Can be used for all washable clothes/li>
  • Doesn't irritate baby's skin
  • Treats stains before they set in
  • Can be used in both normal and high efficiency washing machines

March 20, 2017

This really works!!! Any stain your baby could make or get on them, this will take it out no problem! From clothes to diapers to maternity/nursing clothes this works! I will give a bottle of this to any expecting or new mom's I know! Fantastic product that really delivers!!!

March 01, 2017

Was looking for a product to deal with tough stains on my baby's clothes so I picked this up at Walmart.

When she soils through to her clothing I spray on the product and leave it to sit in the laundry bin.

Even if the clothing sits for a few days the stains have come out. It's unbelievable how well this works.

I would absolutely recommend this product to moms.

February 28, 2017

I recently had a baby and potty training another and dealing with a ton of poop stains let me tell you this stuff is pretty amazing I spray down the stain and give it a quick brush and good to go can't even believe how well it makes stain dissappear even from white clothes !

February 20, 2017

ses un detacheur de grand qualite ont applique un peu de produit laisse trempe puis ont le lave moi ses merveilleux facile a faire il nettoie proprement ses fabuleux

February 20, 2017

j'adore se produit !! j'ai sauver plusieurs vêtements !!!! les enfant n'y voient que du feu !! tout es redevenu neuf !! le parfum quil degage est tres agreable !!

June 28, 2016

Indispensable product when you have a newborn. Magic! dirty clothes again became white. Very easy to use. I do not believe my eyes. Oxiclean forever !

January 22, 2016

This remover is great at getting out stains. Even ones that have been left on for a few days. I always spray directly on the stain and let sit for a few minutes before throwing the item in the wash. They always come out like new.

August 18, 2015

Love this! It is gently enough for the little ones clothes but strong enough to remove those ugly stains, especially on the light colored clothing!

August 01, 2015

This is my go to stain remover. It works better then any other brand I have tried. It's great for my boys clothes when they come home from school with grass and dirt stains. I just wish it fixed the holes too!!lol

July 28, 2015

Fantastic stuff, it works great and I use it all the time. Great with getting stains out, this is a must have.