• Palmers skin therapy face oil
  • Palmers skin therapy face oil

Palmers skin therapy face oil Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 136 in Beauty Oil

May 15, 2017

This was the first face oil I ever purchased and it was mostly to helps with the blemishes from acne on my skin. I really loved the product, over time I saw the blemishes were lightened and my skin was looking smoother and brighter. It actually brightened my skin tone! The smell was really great and the absorption was quick,the price was really good for me as I purchased this when it was on sale. Really great product overall.

May 11, 2017

I am new to face oils and bought this one because of it being only $10, i was scared to spend $20 to $30 on other brands, but now i love this and don't want to try anything else. Within a week of using this before my moisturizer in the morning and at night, my skin, which is a combo of roseaca, dry, oily etc, had changed. My redness is going away, no more dry patches, it's smoother, my makeup goes on better and the best part!!!! My skin looks better without makeup thann before!!! So i have been using little to no foundation!

May 06, 2017

This facial oil is a great product for the price, usually around $10! It's a light, nice smelling oil for my very dry sensitive skin. I use it when I get out of the shower, I use it with my beauty blender for applying concealer and foundation too. I love this product!

March 05, 2017

Hi where is the best place buy this Palmers skin therapy face oil I would like to try it , a free sample would be great thank to all of you for your help Nathalie email is flygirlnat@hot mail.com

January 16, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT ALL AROUND. my holy grail for skincare for sure! This noticeably helped reduce fine lines and wrinkles, helped even out my skin tone and also restored my skins natural hydration. It leaves your skin with the perfect glow without making it look oily/ greasy

October 06, 2016

I tried this product first from a magazine sample and loved it and had to buy it. I have combination skin and was worried that it may make my skin more oily or breakout but I didn't have that problem at all. It keeps my face looking toned and hydrated. A little bit of the product goes a long way so it should last for a good while too!

June 06, 2016

Loooove this I have recently discovered the whole Palmers line and am addicted the way it hydrates and makes my skin look radiant I just love it my skin all over is problematic but this definitely helps !

May 25, 2016

This product is amazing. Great for all skin types. I use the whole line of palmers products and can't get enough!!! I would highly recommend this product.

April 23, 2016

I discovered this after rave reviews in a magazine, I have combination skin, fine lines and sun damage! This stuff rocks! It's so deliciously moisturizing, it's an oil but it soaks in leaving a soft dewy glow. It's now my staple every morning. You get a bottle for 10 bucks! This is a keeper!

March 08, 2016

CONS: needs time to soak into the face
    PROS: the smell, the effectiveness, the price, everything
    This is an amazing face oil, and it feels so luxurious. For the very affordable price it really does work well. Evens skin tone, moisturizes, and does not clog pores atall. If your thinking about trying it, do, it is worth it.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler