Palmolive antibacterial orange dish liquid Reviews

September 03, 2020

Good

I have been using this product since last 2 years and I think I am not gonna replace this with any other dish washer .seriously it Is just amazing It cleans all kind of dishes very well and gives them shiny look

August 31, 2020

Effective cleaning

I love the smell and the convenience of using it. Just the packaging itself is really good. I’ve been using this product since forever and planning to use it all the time !

July 31, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

It is very good smelling dish washing detergent. It does it’s job perfectly. And I love that it is antibacterial so I don’t need to worry about bacteria.

June 18, 2020

My go to dish soap

I have tried many different dish soaps but always go back to Palmolive. Lots of suds that last. Nice fragrance. Cleans the dishes from grease and grime.

June 17, 2020

Buy it again and again!

I love this Palmolive antibacterial dish soap! It cleans so well, has a pleasant scent and never dries out my hands (and I use it almost everyday). I never use any other kind because I've never had a reason to!

June 17, 2020

Great and dependable

Great and dependable. Gentle scent that doesn't overpower or leave your dishes smelling like oranges. The antibacterial aspect is really important for me and my family. I appreciate that it cleans the dishes without drying out my hands.

May 06, 2020

awesome product

i like the fragrance it os very good product i use this regularly even i recommend to my friends my most of friend now use this in their house . i used this first time bit now its my favourite

May 06, 2020

I really like this product

Dish soap is a kitchen sink sidekick, but finding one that lifts grease and caked-on food without drying out your hands can be a challenge. Method Dish Soap does the trick of fighting grime without a lot of scrubbing effort or damage to your skin. It also has several scents to choose from to keep everything smelling fresh without overwhelming

April 21, 2020

I'll definitely use this product because of its effectivenes

This product smells so good, soft on hands and can easily found on any groceries shelves ,very affordable and effective on cleaning dishes , can't go wrong with this , love it

April 05, 2020

Would buy again

Amazing product to use, love how you only have to use a pea size to do your dishes, Cleans grease off so good, love the smell of the orange and the original (green).