Palmolive Dish Liquid-Lotus Blossom & Lavender Reviews

January 13, 2018

Dish Soap

I use this product all the time smells amazing. I have never had any problems with this product. By far I would use this every time I wash my dishes. I love this product.

January 06, 2018

Love the scent

I love the scents of palmolive liquid dish soaps. I love when i am in the grocery store and see new scents. It cuts grease as well. another winner in the kitchen for sure.

January 06, 2018

Wash my dishes

I use all scents of Palmolive and just bought this brand last week, it smells so soft and clean and it does clean my dishes good.i don't have the luxury of a dishwasher and my hands do the job and this dish soap don't leave my hands dry or cracked . I' love Palmolive

June 27, 2017

Love this dishsoap!!!

I love this dish soap! It can be pricey at times depending which store you buy from, but it works very well! You don't need a lot either! Plus it smells nice too :)

May 05, 2017

une bonne senteur , un savon qui mousse bien et qui élimine le gras sans trop de difficultées . Se rince bien et ne laisse pas de résidus ni de gout de savon .

April 19, 2017

Love, love love this scent. I stumbled across it on sale and decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. It's a nicer light floral-ish scent that provides great suds and good cleaning power.

April 14, 2017

I've been using this exact soap for about a year now. I just love the scent, and I find it so effective! I just add a bit to my cloth and go to town and it cleans up even the toughest messes! I also love how kind it is to my hands. One bottle goes a long way too, so I feel like I can buy it and I'm really getting my money's worth. I just hate when I buy a soap and it doesn't lather at all, and this one suds up amazingly! Good buy!

April 03, 2017

this is an amazing product. a little goes a long way,smells great makes lots of bubbles,makes my dishes sqeaky clean.didnt dry my hands out like other dish detergent

February 21, 2017

I tried Palmolive for the first time. I found it quick to make foam and great at cutting grease. It makes my kitchen smell dreamy not like hot dirty dishes. I will definitely keep using all the different brands so I get to try each and every one.

February 21, 2017

J'ai acheté ce savon à vaisselle lors de mon dernier passage à l'épicerie car il était en spécial. J'ai adoré le parfum Cela faisait différent du parfum au citron habituel des savons a vaisselles réguliers. Il déloge très bien la graisse et rend les mains douces!