Palmolive fresh green apple dish liquid Reviews

September 12, 2017

it works

it removes grease so easily, make your daily chores so effortless. the green apple smell is pleasant. a bottle could last for quite some time. price is reasonable

August 06, 2017

Cleans well

Palmolive fresh green apple smells amazing . It's one of my favourite scents actually . This fish soap works so well . You don't need much and it lathers so well and creates a lot of bubbles . It tackles caked on food and grease easily . It's one of my favourite dish soaps because it works so easily . They've really stepped up their packaging as well . I have a bunch in my couponing stockpile right now that I paid $.97 cents for .

2.3/5

June 21, 2017

Pas bon pour les mains sensible.

En toute honnêteté disons le, après utilisation, j'ai les mains qui tire et qui son sèches. J'ai beaucoup de difficulté avec plusieurs produit. Malheureusement il n'est tellement pas dans mon top 3 pour ce qui est de la sensibilité. Par contre très effectif au niveau de la saleter sur la vaisselle.

June 21, 2017

Palmolive is the Best!

The only liquid dish soap that doesn't chap my hands. I have tried every other brand, ending up with sore, cracked fingers and dry hands. Leaves your kitchen smelling fresh, too, and leaves your dishes sparkling clean!

June 03, 2017

I have been using Palmolive dish soap for a few years and I don't think I'll use anything else! It never leaves my hands dry and smells amazing. A small amount of soap goes a long way, which saves me from running out of dish soap fast. I love any product that'll save me money!

May 25, 2017

We have a dish washer however i hate washing my silverware and out glass serving bowls in it. I wash them by hand using this dish soap and have been doing so for years. We also run hot water over any messy pans (lasagna pan for example) and let soak with this dish soap for an hour...the food lifts off beautifully!

April 30, 2017

Great smell after washing the dishes, fresh and very yummy. It lasts long in the kitchen. Makes the kitchen air feel like spring. I would recommend this product.

April 07, 2017

Palmolive fresh green apple dish liquid works good for cleaning dishes. The green apple scent is amazing. It works good for stuck on food. But it dries my hands out.

2.7/5

April 07, 2017

I find that you have to use quite a bit of all the Palmolve brands to get a good amount of suds going. The effectiveness of the liquid isn't up to the standards I am looking for.

2.8/5

April 07, 2017

I have used Palmolive quite a bit but for some reason I just don't really like the way it washes. Nice scents but I found it left residue on my dishes.