Palmolive fresh green apple dish liquid Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 413 in Household Cleaning Products

May 25, 2017

We have a dish washer however i hate washing my silverware and out glass serving bowls in it. I wash them by hand using this dish soap and have been doing so for years. We also run hot water over any messy pans (lasagna pan for example) and let soak with this dish soap for an hour...the food lifts off beautifully!

April 30, 2017

Great smell after washing the dishes, fresh and very yummy. It lasts long in the kitchen. Makes the kitchen air feel like spring. I would recommend this product.

April 07, 2017

Palmolive fresh green apple dish liquid works good for cleaning dishes. The green apple scent is amazing. It works good for stuck on food. But it dries my hands out.

April 07, 2017

I find that you have to use quite a bit of all the Palmolve brands to get a good amount of suds going. The effectiveness of the liquid isn't up to the standards I am looking for.

April 07, 2017

I have used Palmolive quite a bit but for some reason I just don't really like the way it washes. Nice scents but I found it left residue on my dishes.

April 07, 2017

I hand wash most of my dishes and if you're looking for a dish soap that cuts the grease without drying out your hands, you've found it here. Smells like delicious as well, making dishwashing simple and fast

April 03, 2017

I always have this dishsoap in the house. I love the smell! I find it leaves my dishes really clean, smooth and shiny. No issues with removing tough grime or grease, just soak your dishes in the sink and let it do the work. My favourite dishsoap by far!

March 28, 2017

This is by far the most amazing smelling dish washer soap I have used. Not only does it clean well but leaves the dishes smelling amazing. It is very gentle on skin which is a plus.

January 09, 2017

J'adore l'odeur de pomme vert et quand je fait ma vaisselle sa donne une légère fragrance dans la maison .Sont efficacité ma aussi surprise et il
    enlève le gras facilement pour réduire mon temps de travaille.jadore tout simplement.

November 22, 2016

i love this dishsoap! I love scent and how well it washes dishes. Out of all the palmolive scents. this one is my hands down favourite! pretty affordable product too