Palmolive Gentle & Caring Dish Detergent Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 162 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

June 09, 2016

This makes a ton of bubbles in my little sink. I'm using the original or classic scented one and it's a mild clean smell. It is very soft on my hands. The sink of bubbles stay big and white and full through an entire washing of dishes.

January 29, 2016

I use this product everyday , good wash the dishes and my skin the soft.

February 09, 2015

I first tried this the first week of February 2015 - and let me tell you - this little bottle of dish soap - goes a long way!!!! First, the color is pink - rosy pink - and it's a nice factor. The picture on it tells you its gentle and caring - which does make it more enticing. But what got me the most is the quality of the soap, and the aroma of it. It's ROSES!!!!! A huge change from citruses and fruits and other pretty smells - and when you're doing your dishes - the soap is frothy and you only need a bit on your sponge! My favorite part is after you are all done the dishes - the smell lingers in the kitchen and your hands feel softer and OH SO GOOD!!!! It's a good rose smell - not the fake kind, not overpowering - just happy and clean and fresh. Why not smell wonderful knowing that your dishes are clean?

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

Mujitsu earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Bride13 added a new review for
    Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue

Anitac45 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Blvckut added a new review for
    Temptations Cat Treats

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!