Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

November 26, 2019

Well trusted brand

I love Pampers! I used them with my daughter since day 1! She's now 2 years old and we still love Pampers! No other diaper works and holds like Pampers!

November 21, 2019

Great diapers

Love pampers diapers. I have four kiddos and have used them for all (still am for two of them). I love that they have extra material around the legs to prevent blow outs and a high back for the same reason. My kids have also never had any skin reactions to them. Would recommend!!

October 06, 2019

Great

The Pampers Crusiers are the best diapers my little one has used, so far. They fit perfectly and I no longer worry about leaks or blowouts. I would recommend using them.

September 05, 2019
    United States

Pampers cruisers review

I really have to say pampers cruises are one of the best diapers on the market they are super soft and really do stay dry all night long baby actually sleeps though the night no fussing and wakes up the next day almost dry feeling it’s amazing!!!

September 03, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Best Diapers

Definitely our favorite diapers! They are thin and move with my baby. They stay put and don't get saggy when wet. The designs are always cute. They last well overnight, too.

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

The only diaper I use!

I love pampers cruisers. They are the only diaper that I’ve found that will keep my son dry and not leak. I’ve used many different diapers and this one has passed every test. I would recommend it to anyone!

August 10, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Pampers diapers

I love this product👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼I used these diapers for all four of my children and this is the best brand I have came across so far👍🏼👍🏼I recommend to every parent to use this brand of diapers 👍🏼

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

We are a pampers home!

Pampers diapers were truly a life saver when my son was a baby. As a first time mom I struggled to find a diaper my son would leak through over night. Pampers was the answer. From swaddlers to later the cruisers. Now that I have a baby girl I knew what to use and they have never let me down. I would recommend pampers to any and every mom as other diapers just don't have the same quality.

June 06, 2019

Great product

Great product! So happy I made the switch from pampers baby dry! He was always getting up in the middle of the night and he was always wet. I switched to cruisers and they have never leaked since!
    So happy I made the switch! Also they fit sooo much better!

June 04, 2019

By far the best out there

I can honestly say these diapers have been a life saver, my youngest son had rash after rash I went through numerous brands until a friend told me to try pampers cruisers, within 3 days of using them the rash was completely gone and never returned. If I could thank pampers 10000 times over I would! So when my second son was born it was a no brainer I started with the swaddles and went right to cruisers as he got older.