Pampers Cruisers Diapers Reviews

July 22, 2020

Best for my kids

For my oldest I used Baby dry with no issues but for my 2nd and 3rd I ended up changing to Cruisers because it was the only kind that prevented leaks.

June 26, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Favorite diaper to purchase

Great for day and overnight use we have never experienced any leaks. Great quality for the price and have bought religiously for all 4 of my children.

June 08, 2020

Would definitely recommend!

Pampers was the only brand I would buy when my kids were babies, all the others leaked. From newborn all the way up to pull ups, love them all! Never had any issues with leaks, rashes, or the diaper falling apart!!

January 23, 2020

Fit perfect

Après avoir essayer plusieurs sortent marque/modèle. C'est les pampers cruiser qui ont permis à mon fils de rester au sec tout en découvrant le monde.

November 21, 2019

Great diapers

Love pampers diapers. I have four kiddos and have used them for all (still am for two of them). I love that they have extra material around the legs to prevent blow outs and a high back for the same reason. My kids have also never had any skin reactions to them. Would recommend!!

October 06, 2019

Great

The Pampers Crusiers are the best diapers my little one has used, so far. They fit perfectly and I no longer worry about leaks or blowouts. I would recommend using them.

September 05, 2019
    United States

Pampers cruisers review

I really have to say pampers cruises are one of the best diapers on the market they are super soft and really do stay dry all night long baby actually sleeps though the night no fussing and wakes up the next day almost dry feeling it’s amazing!!!

September 03, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Best Diapers

Definitely our favorite diapers! They are thin and move with my baby. They stay put and don't get saggy when wet. The designs are always cute. They last well overnight, too.

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

The only diaper I use!

I love pampers cruisers. They are the only diaper that I’ve found that will keep my son dry and not leak. I’ve used many different diapers and this one has passed every test. I would recommend it to anyone!

August 10, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Pampers diapers

I love this product👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼I used these diapers for all four of my children and this is the best brand I have came across so far👍🏼👍🏼I recommend to every parent to use this brand of diapers 👍🏼