Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants Reviews

August 27, 2019
    Indiana, United States

These work great

I currently use pull ups for two of my toddlers. One wears his only at night and it never leaks, which is great. My middle son is in the midst of potty training and wears these. My boys prefer these to other brands due to the comfort band and they also love the Thomas the Train characters on them.

August 20, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Best training diapers

I bought these for my 15 month old who is constantly taking her diaper off. These make her feel like a big kid and she has now grown interested in potty training. She doesnt take these off and unlike other brands the fit is perfect and doesnt leave any lines in her skin. The sizing is spot on. She has had many accidents and these do not leak. That is amazing to me. I highly recommend!

July 14, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Ease my job

I love these nappies ,easy to put on the baby as he doesn’t want to lay down anymore.No leakage , no rash so far .I am quite happy with pampers.would definitely recommend.

1.7/5

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Did not get on with them

Even though these are softer than other makes, I find that they are awfully flimsy, easily broken and they leak easily also. I feel the amount they cost they could be made better

May 30, 2019

Love These

I really like these mainly because the material used is not as stiff as other brands. They go on much easier and move with my little guy. We only use them at nighttime and have only had one leak but that's possibly because my LO didnt put it on properly. My only dislike is that I wish the sides of the easy up ripped apart easier.

April 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Definitely is what you expect!

Fits snug - May want to size up. Doesn’t hold as much as a diaper. My child thought they were underwear and refused to pee in them, so they did the job!

3.2/5

March 11, 2019

I prefer Huggies pull-ups

I prefer pull-ups since they have tabs on the side and easy ups dont. If your child is almost fully potty trained easy ups are alright but starting out. There's a period in potty training when my son would tell me he pooped AFTER he done the deed, I had to rip the sides of this diaper so as not to smear poop down his leg. Tabs makes life easier.

February 07, 2019

Only ones we buy.

Since potty training we have only ever used Easy ups and they work great. We never have any issues. They fit very well and hold more than I thought. They are a little expensive so we try and buy them on sale.

2.7/5

February 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Alright

Its an alright product. Son likes how they feel like big boy underwear however dont yold much urine. That is disappointing for when children are j8st learning.

January 29, 2019

Love these for potty training

I love this product. Easy for my little one to pull up and down when using the potty. Also can be used at night time and won't leak. I have never had a problem with them leaking.