Pampers Little Splashers

Pampers Little Splashers Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #72 out of 523 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Splashers Swim Pants now come with four more pants in every box! And they also feature new Dora and Diego designs for boys and girls. Like all Splashers, they don't swell up in water and have Super-Stretchy sides for a snug fit in water. They also feature double leg cuffs to help protect against leaks.

May 02, 2017

Pampers pour la piscine est tres efficace je vous le recommande tres bon produit deborde pas parfait ppur bébé ou bébé plus grand reste bien en place!

November 21, 2014

We used these for the first time this summer for my 3 year old in the complex pool. They seem to fit very well and we had no leaking issues. #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

June 18, 2014

I find that they fit my daughters bum okay, they could be better designed and a bit wider at the bum. I do however love the characters on them, my daughter knows that Dora goes on the front

May 28, 2014

These are great for summers at the cottage!

August 21, 2013

Love the Pampers Little Splashers! We've been using them for swimming classes for months now and they are great! The diapers are easy to slip on and also very easy to take off afterwards as the sides tear apart easily. The diapers have been very easy to use during the summer too, just throw them in the diaper bag and easy to slip on at splash pads, pools, etc. Best swimming diaper for sure!

July 13, 2013

We have been using it for my kids' swimming classes and it works great! My kids feel very comfortable wearing it!

August 14, 2012

These work amazing for my daughter and she love that they have dora on them :) I buy them all the time and highly reccommed them.

August 13, 2012

I really like these for my son. I have been using them since he was 6 months old and he still uses them at 20 months. It keeps any business he does inside the diaper out of the water plus the water doesn't seep in a make the diapers swell up. They are easy to get on and off and have never had a problem with them. I will definitely keep buying these as long as he's still in diapers.

1.8/5

July 12, 2012

didnt like these at all not very effective.. still have 2 full boxes and my child will def out grow them, dont reccomend

June 26, 2012

These were on sale so I figured I would pick up a box for the summer and I am glad I did! They work great! They dont bunch up or swell at all when wet and they are strong and durable. They also dried almost instantly and you would never even know my son was in a pool.