Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

October 16, 2017

GoodProduct

I am currently using pampers sensitive wipes (I received lots of different brands of wipes at my baby shower) and I am enjoying them. They are durable and soft however I do wish they were a bit more damp than they are.

September 21, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Too thin

I have to say. I'm not a big fan of pampers wipes. Although I love pampers swaddler diapers, the wipes are lacking quality. They are so thin compared to huggies wipes that you end up using twice as many. And with that comes a lot more expense. :(

September 19, 2017

Always my favorite

In four years I've never been disappointed by these and always return. I even prefer them to the all natural ones because of how gentle they are! My youngest will be I. Diapers a bit yet and I'll definitely continue to use these through potty training.

2.7/5

September 13, 2017

Slimey and wasteful

Although we prefer Pampers diapers, I do not like their wipes. I find that the wipes are thin and slimey - leaving you to use more. The sensitive wipes are true to their claim however and are gentle on baby's skin. I would purchase these again only if on sale for the loyalty codes.

September 08, 2017

Pampers wipes!

I love that I can use these on my babies sensitive skin, but I find it takes double the amount of wipes to get the job done and they smear it. I will still use them for he sensitive part though.

September 05, 2017

Our #1 wipe!

Love all Pampets baby wipes! We've tried many other kinds but always come back to these. Great quality, doesn't tear apart and is nice and soft for babies bum!

August 21, 2017

Our go - to wipes

We found other brands to be coarse and papery, while these wipes are very soft and gentle. The packages do not dry out and stay moistened until the last wipe. While a little more expensive than no-name brands, the difference is worth the small price. Neither of our twin boys have any sign of diaper rash. While I enjoy scented products, understandably this product is unscented to minimize irritation.
    ///
    Nous avons trouvé que d'autres marques étaient grossières et papières, alors que ces lingettes étaient très douces et douces. Les paquets ne se dessèchent pas et restent humectés jusqu'au dernier essuyage. Bien qu'un peu plus cher que les marques sans nom, la différence vaut le prix faible. Aucun de nos garçons jumeaux n'a de signe d'éruption cutanée. Bien que j'aime les produits parfumés, il est compréhensible que ce produit ne soit pas parfait pour minimiser l'irritation.

August 17, 2017

Love it

They are really soft and refreshing. I can be used on different purposes like cleaning a body part when you can't take a shower and it smells really good. This is my favorite baby wipes.

July 21, 2017

Top two

I've used many different wipes but these will always be my go to. These sensitive wipes are so thick and soft that it feels like cloth. They never rip like the Huggies ones and these have just the right amount of moisture
    For the quality you get I find the prices to be very reasonable plus they always have coupons available.

July 21, 2017

Sensitive babies

My oldest has very sensitive skin so I have always tried wipes for sensitive babies. These are great cause its sensitive enough I can use to clean my kids face and hands when theres no sink around. I trust that this Company knows whats good for your babies.