Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews
#4 in Baby Wipes

March 09, 2018

Great wipes for the little guys

I love these wipes for my one year old. Have been using them since he was born. Never cause a rash and are affordable enough to use them on hands and faces and the occasional stroller tray or highchair tray. I keep one in the diaper bag for when we're out and one for diaper changes at home. I buy the bulk box of 1000+ wipes on amazon.ca and find they are a great deal.

March 07, 2018

I highly recommend this product

i found that pampers sensitive baby whipes are an excellent product . Do not give my sensitive babys bum a rash aswell as nothing will go threw them onto your hands

March 06, 2018

Great for sensitive skin!

I've been using these on my son since he was born, he has very sensitive skin and these wipes are the only ones that don't leave a rash on his behind, plus they give him a fresh baby smell!

March 04, 2018

Pampers Sensitive Wipes

I've used pampers wipes for all my daughters & I think their diapers are my favourite. They're not as expensive as other brands & they work just as well.

February 24, 2018

I recommend this product to everyone i can

I really enjoyed using these wipes, they were so gentle and my kids did not get any reaction to them. others we've tried in the past have resulted in horrible rashes/reactions. i am so pleased that this company makes such a wonderful product

1.3/5

February 23, 2018

Caused rashes

I am a pampers diaper fan but not to their baby wipes. I used this for my daughter but she quickly developed rashes on her bum, maybe because the product was too wet? I don’t recommend this baby wipe. I opted for the Kirkland baby wipes instead.

February 23, 2018

The only product I could use on my baby

This is the only wipes I could use on my babies soft skin. The huggies wipes are too rough and burnt their bums but these have been tried and true. I use then for all clean ups and diaper changes since they were born. Good for hands too. I also keep a stack at the back door to use on my dogs feet if they are muddy from outside. It's great! And so helpful.

February 13, 2018

Great wipes for everyday use

I love using the pampers baby wipes as make up removers or for a quick clean after a sports practice or game if i dont have time or access to showers. they clean nicely and leave my skin fresh and not dry. they also have a soft scent.

February 13, 2018

Awesome

I always keep a pack of these wipes in my car; perfect for cleaning hands, finger prints on the dashboard, and anything else you can think of. They have a nice smell, and are super affordable

February 07, 2018

good

I use these for my own personal use. I like how they are for sensitive skin so no strong perfumes. I like the quality of the wipes. thay are thick and durable