Pampers Wipes Sensitive Reviews
#12 in Baby Wipes

August 20, 2019

Great wipes!

They are strong, soft and great for any skin type. Besides babies’ bums, these wipes are great to clean messy hands, face, etc. I personal keep one pack in the washroom and one in the car. Fairly priced. They do not dry out fast like other brands. I recommend them.

August 20, 2019

Love!

These are the best wipes hands down! Both of my kids have sensitive skin and never once did they get a diaper rash or did it hurt cleaning their faces with these. The best wipes for the cost.

August 06, 2019
    United States

great

These are simply the best diaper wipes. Pampers are by far the best. Let me explain how the others perform. The other brands of wipes attempt to have designs to allegedly catch more "debris" while wiping, maybe make it more aesthetically pleasing to look at? I'm not exactly sure! They tend to feel drier, rougher, and I find myself almost scrubbing harder to get all of the leftovers off of baby's bum AND using more wipes in the process. While we have tried to save money and go with the cheaper brand, it sure felt like we got what we paid for. I would definitely choose to pay a little extra on these wipes, get them in bulk, and have an easier time with diaper changes.

May 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not Just For Babies!

You don't have to be a baby to use these. I use them for everything..eye make up remover, spot cleaner for clothes and furniture, pets, etc.. And, of course they work on adult bottoms too!

1.8/5

April 03, 2019

Not buying this product again

We were travelling and ran out of wipes for my baby. I bought this product as it was on sale then and I needed a pack of wipes for the remainder of our trip.
    I was so disappointed as it was so thin and wasn’t that wet. It was also hard to take one wipe as it’s all so pressed together that i took 5 or more pieces at a time.

March 30, 2019

Great wipes for my little ones sensitive skin!

These wipes were great for my little one that has sensitive skin and regular wipes would cause frequent nappy rashes. Once we switched to these we had much less issues

1.7/5

March 05, 2019

Too thin wipes

Having 4 babies, I’ve tried different brands of wipes over the years and I’m always disappointed in pampers. I end up having to use twice as many to get the job done and have to double up each wipe otherwise I feel like I’m getting poop on my hand. Overall far too thin and cheap feeling, it’s better to spend a little more for a better product

October 16, 2018

didn't clean the mess up.

I was so excited to buy these wipes since my daughter uses their diapers. I was really disappointed with how thin the wipes are. They left alot ot the mess behind. I have to use twice as many wipes to clean my child. They felt really cheap and were not that soft

October 09, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Only kind i use

I love how soft they are. Dont hurt my kids when i clean off their hands or face or no no areas. They are soft. And smell fresh. Also come handy with cleaning off table. They dont rip easy. Only kind i will ever get

September 25, 2018

The only wipes ill buy.

These are the only wipes ill buy for my kids. Ive been using them for 2yrs with my daughter and will continue to use them with my son who will be born any day. The best wipes out their.