Pantene 5 hairspray Reviews
#21 in Hairspray

My go to!

I really like this hairspray! It’s honestly my go to! It’s very affordable and works well! I use it often either to keep my curls going all day or to keep a bun pinned up!

August 14, 2019

I love this hairspray and it's the one I use always

It's the hairspray I use always. I love it. It doesn't make my hair feel hard u can brush it out and it's still soft. I have used many different kinds of hair sprays but pantene is the best. I only use pantene hair care product on my hair.
    I love pantene and love the smell.

August 14, 2019

Love this great value hairspray

I usually purchase my hairspray at a hair salon because I don't like heavy hair sprays pulling my fine hair down. But I went on a holiday and had to use a small size for the plane... In case I stuck somebody together! Ha! But truly it works great. Not too much odour.either.

August 13, 2019

Delicious smell

My hair is super straight, I use this product when I wave it. You just need to apply a little bit. The smell is delicious and the hair looks super natural

July 18, 2019

Awesome, great hair spray.

I would recommend people to purchase this hairspray because it is good for your hair. I have been using this brand for a long time now and I trust it.

June 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Simple and worth every cent

I had the most irritable and annoying hair texture to match a styling product to. Finding a hairspray to hold my style without causing white residue and flakiness was nearly impossible. I found myself having to buy the more expensive products in hopes of “better results.” That was until I decided to try the Pantene 5 hairspray. I haven’t felt any prouder of a product sitting on my dresser. My Hairspray does its job without white residue or flakiness. I call it my miracle spray :)

June 25, 2019

Love

Pantene is my go too brand for all hair care products. I love this hairspray and use it regularly. It has a great hold and leaves no residue. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!

June 09, 2019

Hair spray

Omg.... this is my absolute favourite hairspray and the only hairspray I have bought for ever.

This is absolutely amazing I would totally recommend it.

May 18, 2019

Love this product, no hard crusty hair

I love this because it feels like I haven't used any product at all... Fair priced and available everywhere. Convenient to use aerosol can and a fairly nice fragrance

April 30, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Pantene Level 5 Hairspray

There is quite a bit of product in this can for the price point. When using the spray I like do place on my curls as soon as I can, so that it holds them together as my hair air dries.