Pantene Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 2452 in Hair Care

Pantene Curly Hair Series Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme helps smooth each curl and prepares strands for straight styling. The conditioning anti-frizz creme penetrates to replenish hair, leaving it soft, shiny and protected from styling damage.New Pantene's micro-smoothing creme helps you to loosen and unwind curls to prepare for straight styling. The anti-frizz creme wraps around your hair for fantastic frizz protection, giving you everything you need to create a sleek, straight look.How to use:Massage anti-frizz creme into wet hair and use fingers to evenly comb through.

May 06, 2017

i bought the pantene anti-frizz since my hair is a bit frizzy and when i first tried it it smelled so good and it did it's job i no longer have the frizzy hair i used to have and will difenetly be my one of go routine for my hair.

May 02, 2017

I love love this!! As someone who has wavy hair when straightening I always use this product!! I did notice though that it is getting harder and harder to find!! Please make this product more available!

April 10, 2017

I bought this out of complete frustration. Frizzy hair just isn't an option on any day. I was super excited to find this worked wonderfully and I still use it now.

March 10, 2017

Good product. I strongly recomend it. My hair feels hidratated after it`s use. It`s price is not the best, but it has a good quality. It is good to protect hair from weather.

March 06, 2017

AMAZING! i love it,i use it every night after my shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.5/5

March 03, 2017

This product did not work for my hair. My hair was still very frizzy after trying it five times. I will not buy Pantene anti frizz again unfortunately...

February 02, 2017

This would have 6o be my favorite pantene product to date. I use it after I wash my hair with pantene shampoo and conditioner. I feel it makes.my hair so soft and shiny. I even straighten my hair and it at I'll turns out great.

January 14, 2017

It was smooth feeling to the touch. it was amazing, my boyfriend even says it makes my hair feel soft.
    Would definitely reccomend it to any women or man!

January 06, 2017

I have very bad split ends and dry hair. I didn't think it would work but it did. My hair was so soft and silky. I'd recommend trying this product. I've told family and friends.

1.5/5

June 30, 2016

This made my hair so greasy and limp, I was still a frizz ball but it looked like I dunked my hair in a fry vat at McDonald's, it was not a good pride to for fine , color treated hair at all, I would not reccomened this product