3.9/5
Pantene Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme Reviews
#59 in Hair Care

Pantene Curly Hair Series Anti-Frizz Straightening Creme helps smooth each curl and prepares strands for straight styling. The conditioning anti-frizz creme penetrates to replenish hair, leaving it soft, shiny and protected from styling damage.New Pantene's micro-smoothing creme helps you to loosen and unwind curls to prepare for straight styling. The anti-frizz creme wraps around your hair for fantastic frizz protection, giving you everything you need to create a sleek, straight look.How to use:Massage anti-frizz creme into wet hair and use fingers to evenly comb through.

October 06, 2017

Great frizzy hair

Love Love Love this product. Really helped my frizzy hair. Love the way it made my hair feel. Recommend this product, frizzy hair can be so annoying.

June 18, 2017

I would get this again

this anti-frizz straightening creme is the only creme I will use. it is the only one that actually works perfectly. I've been buying it for awhile! !!

June 06, 2017

This straightening cream was excellent to get rid of friz and keep hair straight. Unlike other products that leave hair sticky, this one was sure to absorb smoothly!

May 29, 2017

I like this product, definitely keep my hair anti frizz in the morning and it also helps to keep my hair straight. the crème is light, I do not find it sticky. reasonably priced

May 06, 2017

i bought the pantene anti-frizz since my hair is a bit frizzy and when i first tried it it smelled so good and it did it's job i no longer have the frizzy hair i used to have and will difenetly be my one of go routine for my hair.

May 02, 2017

I love love this!! As someone who has wavy hair when straightening I always use this product!! I did notice though that it is getting harder and harder to find!! Please make this product more available!

April 10, 2017

I bought this out of complete frustration. Frizzy hair just isn't an option on any day. I was super excited to find this worked wonderfully and I still use it now.

March 10, 2017

Good product. I strongly recomend it. My hair feels hidratated after it`s use. It`s price is not the best, but it has a good quality. It is good to protect hair from weather.

March 06, 2017

AMAZING! i love it,i use it every night after my shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.2/5

March 03, 2017

This product did not work for my hair. My hair was still very frizzy after trying it five times. I will not buy Pantene anti frizz again unfortunately...