Pantene Anti-Humidity Maximum Hold Hairspray Reviews
#32 in Hairspray

April 30, 2019

Hair spray

It had great hold while you wore it for the whole day. It also has a good price and it's a product you can trust. Another thing is that you can always find it on sale somewhere

February 25, 2019

Great product

I love this product as i have frizzy hair and nothing seems ro work until i tried this and i could definitely see the definition in my curls and not just friz . I usually add it after and before styling .

May 23, 2018

Classic

I have used this product for many years.It helps keep my crazy curly hair in check.And the smell is great,I always have people asking what do I use to make my hair smell so good.

April 14, 2018

Go-to hair product

Another product I use on a daily basis. I love how it doesnt dry out my hair but has a strong hold. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a good hairspray

March 05, 2018

Great product

I have very curly hair and live in high humidity conditions so this product is great at keeping my hair manageable on those high humidity days. Would definitely buy this again.

February 26, 2018

does work

I have extremely frizz curly hair which in the summer is terrible but this product did seem to help not 100% but any help is better then nothing will try again

February 23, 2018

Love this product

I alsways used to worry about my hair when it was humid outside.Alwaya wondered how people keep theier hairstyles during humid weather.Now i know how.Really satisfied with the product

July 05, 2017

An amazing hair spray for an affordable price

Pantene is a brand you can trust when it comes to your hair! I have very frizzy thick unmanageable hair. However, this hairspray worked like magic for me. I sprayed it all over after heat styling and it held my style in place all day with absolutely no frizz, I was seriously amazed! It is a great hair spray for the hot humid summer months when you want to style your hair and have it stay in place. It smells amazing too and you just can't beat the price. So happy with this hairspray.

2.3/5

June 23, 2017

too sticky

The price of this product was what caught my eye. However the quality of the product was not as good as i was hoping for. I wanted this product to hold my hair but it just fell flat after about 10 mins.

June 19, 2017

Love it!

Needed a hairspray for an putting event. Heard about Pantene from a friend and i was not disappointed. It did held exactly where I needed it to and it even smelt great!