Pantene Color Preserve Shine 2-in -1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #1882 out of 2555 in Hair Care

Pantene Color Preserve Shine 2-in -1 Shampoo and Conditioner is the best of both gentle cleansing and nourishing conditioning. Specially formulated, the 2-in-1 formula helps restore brilliant shine to color treated hair. Visit pantene.com for more information.

2.7/5

June 21, 2017

Meh

I wouldn't buy again because it makes my scalp kinda dry and flaky. It doesn't do what it promises. I am dissaponted in this product. If you don't have dry scalp it will give you dry scalp.

June 20, 2017

I like it for the softness and shine on my hair

After using a couple of other products I stumbled on to Pantene again . My hair had become dry and fizzy with no life . With the regular use of shampoo and conditioner my hair seems to have more volume and shine .

January 05, 2017

I have always bought salon shampoo and conditioners, which worked great, but came with the high salon price. My friend suggested I try this product and I decided to give it a chance! Win!!! Go Pantene!

December 28, 2014

Hair smells great! Does keep my color longer, and my hair is shiny and healthy looking!

May 02, 2012

I wasnt overly impressed by this but it is a good shampoo, maybe it just didnt agree with my hair type :). Definitely still love pantene shampoos!

May 02, 2012

I loved this product, it defiantly gave my hair the shine I was looking for :)

0.5/5

April 11, 2012

My hair did not respond well to the Shampoo/Conditioner mix. I had to end up giving this away to my mom and buying another separate shampoo and conditioner. I also found that it made my hair extremely greasy after washing and did not help my color at all, in fact my color went dull after a week using it.

April 11, 2012

I've always had problems with my hair and shampoo. Most don't last and my hair keeps looking greasy but with Pantene, my hair is silky shiny, super smooth and looks really clean :) I love this product and will continue using it for sure :)

November 20, 2011

I found this product to work awesome on my curly, processed hair! it reduced breaking and made my hair shiny and smooth

November 20, 2011

$7.00 in my drugstore
    Shampoos on the market that are as good but cheaper
    Will not recommend it because of the price-I tried it because I had a coupon
    Will not pay full price

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!