Pantene Expert Pro V Intense Hydration Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 678 in Conditioner

July 08, 2017

Too similar to the regular line

I bought this thinking I would be getting a better quality conditioner compared to the regular conditioner which is usually half the price. I personally did not see a huge difference between the two conditioners, I would just stick to the regular conditioner.

May 25, 2017

Je suis fan de la gamme Pantene j'utilise depuis plus de 10 ans (merde, déjà !! rooo le temps passe trop vite…)
    J’ai les cheveux raide, donc je passerai mon tour sur cette gamme. bien a éssayer !

January 06, 2017

Omg! My daughter and I usually have quite frizzy hair. After using the intense hydration conditioner my hair felt so silky it was amazing. My daughter's thick wild hair was tamed. Even while in the bath with it in my/my daughter's hair we both said it was almost instant. The silky feeling as you run your fingers through your hair. Highly recommended by both of us. Yeah it costs a bit more...but quite worth it I think. Look for it on sale and enjoy.

January 05, 2017

Pantene's Expert Intense Hydration Conditioner offers intense moisture and instant softness to dry hair. I loved the packaging for this product; the black and gold combination looks very nice.

The conditioner had a pleasant scent that was not too strong. It was easy to apply to my hair and I left it on for about 5 minutes. My hair felt very soft afterwards and it wasn't frizzy after it dried. This conditioner definitely delivered on softness for my dry and processed hair.

Please Note: I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review.

December 27, 2016

My hair has been breaking and shedding way more than usual. I decided to try this, and after a week, I have noticed that my hair looks, and feels a lot better. I have noticed way less hair in my brush, and on my clothes. I also really enjoy the fresh scent. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a shampoo and conditioner which gives some really good moisture. [I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review]

December 21, 2016

This conditioner is amazing! Let me start off by saying, in order to maximize this products full potential, you gotta read the directions. Sounds super silly- I know! But it makes a difference!! and I mean, who actually has ever read the directions on their conditioner? Mhm. So, I followed the directions and WOW. After my shower, my hair was silky smooth and tangle free. I was shocked. If I don't use a good conditioner, usually my hair is just a mess of tangles. Even with some of the "best" conditioners- my hair is manageable, but never this tangle free and soft. (I was given this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion)

November 02, 2016

I love this because it smells amazing glides right into hair and leaves it so manageable and frizz free. I love the shine and the lingering smell that lasts long after you rinse it out. It lasts really long because you do not have to use a great deal of the product. It even helps me from losing hair, like it prevents breakage and strengthens every strand.

June 20, 2016

This conditioner made my hair feel great! It felt soft, volumized, smelled really good, and was manageable. The Pantene moisturized my hair so there were no loose or stray hairs to deal with. It made it so much easier to style. If you haven't tried this new Pantene intense hydration so your hair can feel the softest you've ever felt then you don't know what your missing! Stop at your nearest #Target and pick some up soon!
    @Pantene, @Influenster @Target #StrongIsBeautiful #contest

March 29, 2016

When I first brought Pantene Expert Pro V Intense Hydration home, it smelled like a tropical paradise (from the bottle).

The following morning, I jumped into the shower, ready to explore Pantene for the first time in years.

The smell outside of the bottle I am conflicted about – it seems to want to have that tropical scent going for it, but it seems a bit off. My First impressions of the scent do not match with reality. It’s not the worst scent, but perhaps my nose just can’t figure out what smell it is going for.

The conditioner is also a nice thickness, and not too much is required in order to pile my hair on my head. I start off by working it into my ends, all the way up to my roots, and let it sit for a few minutes.

It rinses out quite easily, despite its thickness, and still doesn’t tangle in the shower.

After showering, I towel dry my hair. This is one of the factors that make a hair product a yay or nay for me. It still does not tangle much, and is easy to brush through – without using a serum or detangling spray!

I generally let my hair air dry – there is no time in the morning for styling beyond a quick brushing. An hour or so later, my hair is soft with a bit of weight to it at the same time. It does not look oily or greasy.

Those floofy hairs that normally stick up at the crown of my head lay flat and unnoticeable, and stay in place all day long (pending I don’t wear a wool hat).

So it’s a nice hair product – not my absolute favourite while applying it (the scent), and I would certainly try out another one of the Pro V sets to see if it works a bit better with my hair (more volume vs hair laying flatter).

*** I received this product at no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Post Honeycomb Cereal

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?