Papyrus Greeting Cards

Papyrus Greeting Cards Reviews

Ranked #789 out of 1069 in Books

March 31, 2017

This is one of the stores I go to for cards or stationary. Papyrus might market themselves higher end than Hallmark because they craft a lot of stationary by hand especially their cards. However, if you're looking for a special occasion card such as anniversary or wedding, you can definitely count on Papyrus to find a unique one that doesn't give the vibe of a mass produced card. I probably have a stack of Papyrus cards at home ready to send out for any occasions. (Yes I might have a problem of buying cute cards for my entourage.)

June 02, 2016

I have just received my second Papyrus greeting card, and am hooked. They are handmade unique designs with simple but elegant messages inside. The birthday card my son got me has little jewels on it as well. Very classy and thoughtful, I think they make a lovely statement to give to people on special occasions. I love my birthday card so much, I'm looking for a frame...a real piece of art.

September 26, 2015

great greeting cards for any occasion & their super pretty!

April 29, 2015

Oh these are my favourite cards. Beautiful, crafty and unique for any occasion.

February 02, 2012

Coles and Chapters-Indigo carry a line of greeting cards by Papyrus. The cards cover most occasions and are a little more than you might spend at Hallmark but well worth the price. They are like nothing you will find at most card stores and make for a very memorable gift for the recipient. They are high quality and generally packaged as card, envelope and a decorative sticker for the outside of the envelope once it is sealed. The ones that are currently out for Valentines Day are awesome. There is a range of colors, textures and designs. Well worth the price.

Updated On: February 13, 2012

This is not so much of an update on the product, I still love it, but was watching Y&R;today and a card used was one of the Papyrus birthday line. Thought it was kind of cool.:)