Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Reviews
#41 in Baby Wipes

March 09, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love these wipes, only ones we use.

We had been using the huggies "one and done" wipes and we were so unhappy with them.
    We needed something for sensitive skin, not rough, wet enough to clean, and also inexpensive.
    When we decided to try parents choice i was a little unsure of them. Once used we never went back to Huggies brand. Parents choice wipes had everything we were looking for. Definitely recommend.

January 08, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great quality

These baby wipes are great quality and price. They are thick and don’t irritate baby’s skin. Compared to other brand name baby wipes, this are definitely on the top on my list of baby wipes.

2.7/5

October 16, 2017

Bad quality

These wipes are so dry I refused to use the pack that was given to me so I didn't give my baby a sore bum. I love the fact that they are unscented, as all baby products should be, but overall I do not like them at all. Excellent price though.

September 05, 2017
    Ohio, United States

favorite wipes

These are my favorite wipes. The price is great. I love how they come in a single pack or a 3 pack or you can buy a box. They are great on babies skin. The thickness is perfect, a lot of cheap wipes are too thin but not this brand. they clean well.

2.8/5

July 19, 2017

No no no. Don't waste your mula

So I'm a little disappointed in the Parents Choice baby wipes. The smell is alright. A little strong.. But the fact that the wipe itself is so very thin and papery, I couldn't imagine it feeling very nice on the bums of babies. I literally go through 3x as many wipes using his brand vs. Target's Up&Up;brand. The only positive thing I really have to say is the price and convenience.

2.7/5

June 26, 2017

Not for me!

The price is awesome but they are lacking effectiveness! I am using multiple wipes for one bottom change and they are very dry! I will not be purchasing them again. I guess you get what you pay for!

June 02, 2017

Love these wipes, I've tried every wipe out there and these are my fave from how strong they are to the scent of them and my kids love to look at that package because Cookie Monster is on them.

April 18, 2017

These wipes are really good for the quantity and price. These are my regular brand that I use on my kids. I buy the big value boxes and that typically lasts about 4-6 months. They're very gentle, don't irritate the kids skin and I even use them to help remove makeup or to clean the kids faces and hands.

April 06, 2017

Love these wipes. since my baby born I used them because they are so soft and they have a good texture. my baby is allergic of fragrances and these brand have the choice of free fragrance. The price is also so good.

2.2/5

April 04, 2017

Parent's Choice Wipes are extremely thin, and not very good quality at all. Compared to other "name brands" they just don't measure up at all!
    I find them extremely thin and flimsy, and they don't do a great job of wiping. While they're extremely budget friendly, I find you have to use more of them which defeats the price.