Parent's Choice Infant Formula Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 14 in Infant Formula

April 11, 2017

After using a few other brands of infant formula I decided to give this one a try because the others were so expensive. This formula is just as good for your baby as any other formula, so don't waste your money on a name brand, because that's probably what you're paying for!

April 04, 2017

Tried different types of formula for my son. This is by far the best type of formula that my son can digest easier. The price is amazing. Makes buying this formula even easier.

March 14, 2017

Lorsque nous avons choisi notre formule pour bébé nous voulions qu'elle contienne tout ce dont notre bébé a besoin à bon prix. Nous avons comparé les valeurs nutritives avec d'autres marques et elles étaient presque pareil J'avais aussi une amie qui l'utilisait, donc nous l'avons essayé et mon fils l'a très bien digéré. Lorsqu'il a eu 4 mois nous avons voulu passer au lait en poudre pour le côté pratique (rangement), j'avais déjà du similac reçu par la poste, mais mon fils ne l'a pas toléré. Donc nous sommes retourné au choix du parent. Mon médecin a dit que c'était une bonne marque.

March 09, 2017

en avoir plus pour son argent c'Est acheter la préparation parent's choice. Pourquoi acheté d'autres préparation à des prix exorbitant quand on peut en avoir plus pour beaucoup moins cher. Ma fille a bu cette formule jusqu'à l'Age de 13 mois et elle l'a aimer autant que ceux de grande marque. Et mes poches on bien aimer aussi :). D'Ailleurs cette marque on sortit avec le temps différentes variantes très intéressante

February 27, 2017

Why buy the over priced formula if your baby does not need it. This formula fond at Walmart is fantastic my baby loves it and it's a great price too. There is no need for a fancy label.

February 22, 2017

We used on occasion both the ready to feed and the powder form of this formula. The ready to feed looked like an Enfamil ready to feed clone, and the powder form looked more like the powder Similac.
    For the ready to feed bottles, what i liked about it was that you could attach a nipple directly on the bottle, so we carried them as emergency feeds in the diaper bag. (Unopened they are ok at room temperature.)
    The powdered formula was a bit more clumpy if you don't get the temperature of the water warm enough (it had a sweet spot at around 40C). It retails for 1/2 price of the brand names and the ingredients are the same.
    Baby didn't mind it much but it processed it a bit slower than others and ended up constipated a bit more frequently while on it.
    We've moved on to other formula now, but i would definitely recommend it as a budget friendly alternative to the more popular brands. The ingredients are more or less the same.

February 13, 2017

I used lower iron for both of my children. My son who is 9 months old right now, is using it. My first born was on enfamil when leaving the hospital, but it was too expensive for us. Parent's Choice is way more cost effective, and has all the same stuff in it as the big brand names.

January 05, 2017

My little one had no problems with this formula! Just as good as the expensive formula, only problem with this that at times it doesn't mix well leaving clumps if formula in the bottle. I will continue to use this until my little is off the bottle.

October 28, 2016

This formula is just as good as the more expensive brands. I have used it a couple of times for my youngest child. The only negative thing I would say about it is if you are using the powder product and are making more then just one bottle. If you make a jug of it the formula powder clumps up. It leaves chunks that you have to break up or wait for them to disolve. other then that it is a great product.

August 02, 2016

I switched to the gentle version of the Parent's Choice formula because it was less expensive. My child did fine with it and I had no problems mixing or storing it. I have heard other parent's complain that it was clumpy but I did not have that problem. My baby liked it and it seemed to fill him fine.

BJAdams added a new review for