Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax Reviews

Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is perfect for delicate skin on the bikini line or body. Made with nourishing beeswax, this non-toxic hard wax formula gently targets unwanted hair at the root. Simply warm it in the microwave or with the Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer. For post-wax pampering, we’ve included our Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil, a blend of natural botanicals to help cleanse and calm skin. Our Hot Wax is gentle and effective. As it warms, the wax transforms into a rich consistency that glides onto the skin and grabs short and coarse hair. Once firm, the wax becomes the strip. Gently and quickly peel off. Enjoy smooth results for weeks.

Great product

I bought this product thinking it would be better then other wax but I did not like it at all. But that dose not mean that it not for other people took awhile to melt and then dries so fast but left residue.

Amazing

I had never waxed before. Got this kit and I tried it for the first time. It’s painful but definitely worth it. I will continue using it cause I know with time the pain will get better. Doesn’t leave rash. Leaves skin feeling very smooth

Great wax

I love this product. Its non sticky and smells great. Works very good for me and I love it. Recommend this to all woman or men who wants hair removed easy

So easy to use!

I love how smooth my underarms were after using this product! It was easy to apply and the removal wasn't bad at all, it also removed a lot of hair. I'm very impressed with this product.

November 09, 2021

Good

I was excited to try this product and, I am happy to review this product as it works as it is described and, a very gentle but, works amazing to remove unwanted hairs around your panty line. Thank you for a great product and, would definitely recommend.

November 07, 2021

Awesome

Awesome product. Super impressed with the easy of handling the wax and it removes the hair very efficiently without much pain.Would like to buy more in future.

November 06, 2021

Very effective

This Worked very well, I have sensitive skin and was afraid to use it on my face. In the past I have tried waxes that rip my skin off, this was not one of those. My skin felt very soft and smooth afterwards. Really painless.

Amazing

I will never shave again. I grew up with messy wax and cotton strips. This is so mess-free and effective. I don’t hate using it at all. Definitely will repurchase in the future!

Easy to use

I really loved using this Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax. The instructions were very easy to read and understand. Being my first time using the hot wax I found it to be quite pleasing it was a bit painful but we all already know that, I love the fact that it will be a while before I have to do it again since my hair will take longer to grow. I will definitely use it over and over again. I recommend it 100%.

Great at-home hair removal

The Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is a great choice for at-home hair removal with no mess and great results. The kit includes all you need to easily and gently remove hair from your bikini line or underarms, including their Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil which cleans excess wax from your skin, as well as soothe and soften the skin. I highly recommend.