Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax Reviews

Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is perfect for delicate skin on the bikini line or body. Made with nourishing beeswax, this non-toxic hard wax formula gently targets unwanted hair at the root. Simply warm it in the microwave or with the Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer. For post-wax pampering, we’ve included our Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil, a blend of natural botanicals to help cleanse and calm skin. Our Hot Wax is gentle and effective. As it warms, the wax transforms into a rich consistency that glides onto the skin and grabs short and coarse hair. Once firm, the wax becomes the strip. Gently and quickly peel off. Enjoy smooth results for weeks.

November 15, 2021

Wax It Away

This was a very good wax that did an amazing job without irritating the skin and it did not leave any residue behind. It was better than my regular wax for sure and was easy to use and apply and clean up after.

November 12, 2021

So effortless

I loved using this wax because they remove all the hair. Very high quality and I already reccommended it to all my friends and family. Will continue to purchase these on my own from now in.

Great!

I received this a while back and have already used it twice it works great! I loved it and definitely will be purchasing more once i run out! I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends and family!

Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax

Thank you ChickAdvisor gave me a chance to try Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax. I used to use hair removal cream before, but it was not thorough because it left pores. So hair grows back very quickly. But since using Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax, I really like it because it can remove all the pores and make the skin smooth. Hair growth slows down and hair grows thinner.

Parissa Brazilian Wax

I have finally found a wax that works for my skin, and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and beautiful! This product works excellent and removed all of my unwanted hairs! The oil that comes with it is so refreshing on my skin after waxing. I have threw away the razors! I will be a customer for life, and even have two of my best friends using Parissa Brazilian Wax! Thank you for making a quality product!

Hot wax

Simple to use and easy did not hurt at all and left my intimate parts soft and waxed I would recommend to buy . Lightly scented . My sister and I liked it

Amazing

I had never waxed before. Got this kit and I tried it for the first time. It’s painful but definitely worth it. I will continue using it cause I know with time the pain will get better. Doesn’t leave rash. Leaves skin feeling very smooth

Great wax

I love this product. Its non sticky and smells great. Works very good for me and I love it. Recommend this to all woman or men who wants hair removed easy

So easy to use!

I love how smooth my underarms were after using this product! It was easy to apply and the removal wasn't bad at all, it also removed a lot of hair. I'm very impressed with this product.

November 06, 2021

Very effective

This Worked very well, I have sensitive skin and was afraid to use it on my face. In the past I have tried waxes that rip my skin off, this was not one of those. My skin felt very soft and smooth afterwards. Really painless.