Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax Reviews

Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is perfect for delicate skin on the bikini line or body. Made with nourishing beeswax, this non-toxic hard wax formula gently targets unwanted hair at the root. Simply warm it in the microwave or with the Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer. For post-wax pampering, we’ve included our Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil, a blend of natural botanicals to help cleanse and calm skin. Our Hot Wax is gentle and effective. As it warms, the wax transforms into a rich consistency that glides onto the skin and grabs short and coarse hair. Once firm, the wax becomes the strip. Gently and quickly peel off. Enjoy smooth results for weeks.

Great wax

Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax, works great at home based, I believe after one use my hair growth was slower, that’s was a great part. Overall very smooth and easy to use.

Works great

Im very sensitive when it comes to using wax and let me say i did not get any allergic reaction when trying it its very quick amd easy to apply and not as painful as i thought definitely recommend

Love IT!

This wax worked so well for me. I didn't have any heat bumps after using it like I usually would from using other waxes. It wasn't painful and it was extremely easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. Left my legs feeling so soft and smooth. I really love this product!

Perfect at home wax kit

I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I have really enjoyed their products as I have tried three lately. It was very easy to apply following the directions. I had a little bit of issues on my underarms but that was due to myself not tightening your skin just right. Once I learned exactly how to use this product it was so easy. I use Parisa on one under arm and I shave the other the other is growing back and the Parisa is not thus far. I highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to have the convenience of an at-home waxing kit. I have tried several over the years and this seems to be the first one I can actually count on.

Love the wax

It was a great experience with the wax. Did not hurt and skin is very smooth. I love it. I recommend this product to everyone who needs hair removal. I absolutely love it

November 03, 2021

Awesome life saving product at home!!

This is an awesome product, it really does its job to the fullest! I am impressed by the results! Definitely recommend!

Amazing Waxing kit

I loved the ease of this product. It came with instructions that were easy to follow. I liked how smooth it goes on the skin and even tho it was a little painful when i pulled the strip off it was well worth it. Has been 2 weeks and still dont see the hair starting to grow in its place.. I’d definitely recommend this product

Rip. IT Good

Im not a stranger to getting waxed but this was the second time I waxed myself. It was beyond easy to prepare and warm the wax. It was slightly messy and I got strings of wax all over the place. It was easy to apply and the instructions were incredibly easy to digest. All of the hair came off in 1.5 strips of wax. I had enough to wax my bikini and also do my underarms. The pics are of my underarms and the aftermath of my second time waxing myself. Would reccomend to a friend ten times over

Brazilian hot wax

Parissa hot wax is very gentle and easy to peels off. Super happy with the wax! And it has saved me so much money and time-really simple to use-this is my new go to. Parissa is by far the best hair removal system I have ever used.

November 02, 2021

Great product for at home waxing

I'm happy with the results I get with this Hot wax. I usually get the wax strips but this hot wax worked better. It was my first time using it and followed the instructions on the box, it was easy to use. I did a patch test and it didn't irritate my skin. I recommend this product.