Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax Reviews

Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is perfect for delicate skin on the bikini line or body. Made with nourishing beeswax, this non-toxic hard wax formula gently targets unwanted hair at the root. Simply warm it in the microwave or with the Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer. For post-wax pampering, we’ve included our Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil, a blend of natural botanicals to help cleanse and calm skin. Our Hot Wax is gentle and effective. As it warms, the wax transforms into a rich consistency that glides onto the skin and grabs short and coarse hair. Once firm, the wax becomes the strip. Gently and quickly peel off. Enjoy smooth results for weeks.

November 09, 2021

Great product

I bought this product thinking it would be better then other wax but I did not like it at all. But that dose not mean that it not for other people took awhile to melt and then dries so fast but left residue.

November 04, 2021

Super easy

As an esthetician I deal with alot of different types and brands of wax. When I received Parissa Brazilian hot wax my first thoughts were excellent choice of packaging, love how simple the instructions are especially if your a beginner, and how the product was well thought.

November 01, 2021

Not the best not the worst.

I’ve used a couple different no strip waxes before and this one is pretty similar. The wax takes a long time to heat up. Compared to other waxes, this wax cools down and becomes unusable much quicker. I will likely try it again in the future and see if there are any tricks to make it last a little longer.

October 28, 2021

Didn’t melt

Took me over 10 minutes just to melt the wax in the microwave then by the time I got it onto my skin it was cooked off again. Very stringy so I put it back in microwave and it did the same thing. Liked the strips way more! They actually worked!

October 28, 2021

Does what it says!

As are most home waxing products, this one is just as tricky to use and just as sticky. If there were some other way to warm the wax and keep it warm without having to constantly be reheated in small intervals which still causes clumping and hardening of the product before you can use much, I would have given more stars. It's just as good as any other product of the type and it does a good job at removing hair. Could use some updates but otherwise a fair product. Would use again.

October 25, 2021

It hurts

It hurts so bad 😭😭😭 like literally I almost made me cry I don't know if I'm just a sissy or if waxing is supposed to hurt this bad but it is extremely painful like really really bad

October 25, 2021

Easy to use

In order to use the wax, you need to microwave it. It smells really good. When you are applying the wax, it is important to remove as soon as possible. While the finished product was great, my hair grew back within the week.

October 08, 2021

Not on fire

I used this product and was surprisingly pleased that the process was pretty simple and only took about 35 minutes to complete. I had my fiance help me because I needed a little help and it turned out to be one of the better experiences I've had with home bikini and brazilian wax products. I received this product to test and would definitely recommend this product to try. Not having to shave for at least 3 weeks is the best part about it. I've had some not so great experiences with other home wax products and this one didn't leave a fire burning sensation like those other products. If your looking for a cheaper way to receive a professional, clean, quick,and less painful experience I suggest you #tryparissa

October 06, 2021

Ehh

I really wanted to love this. I hate going to get waxed at salons and would always rather do it at home. However, not only did the label almost catch my microwave on fire lol it didn't work well, and it was really hard to use. The consistency of the wax never seemed to be right, and it took a long time to harden to be able to pull off.

October 04, 2021

Good, but not great

This worked, but not as well as I’d hoped. The after care oil helped to sooth my skin and was great for sensitive areas. Love the no strip idea, but did leave some residue behind.