Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax Reviews

Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is perfect for delicate skin on the bikini line or body. Made with nourishing beeswax, this non-toxic hard wax formula gently targets unwanted hair at the root. Simply warm it in the microwave or with the Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer. For post-wax pampering, we’ve included our Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil, a blend of natural botanicals to help cleanse and calm skin. Our Hot Wax is gentle and effective. As it warms, the wax transforms into a rich consistency that glides onto the skin and grabs short and coarse hair. Once firm, the wax becomes the strip. Gently and quickly peel off. Enjoy smooth results for weeks.

November 14, 2021

Worked better then I thought it would for me

I am a licensed esthetician and I Absolutly love waxing myself when needed as well as my clients. It was a very Easy application process and removal.

November 14, 2021

All Natural & Easy to Use

The instructions and pro tips were easy to follow. The wax was easy to use and clean up. The wax removed all the hair cleanly so there was no tweezing to do after waxing. The wax and soothing oil left my underarms and bikini area soft and smooth. The all natural ingredients in the wax didn't cause any skin irritation except the slight redness directly after waxing. Within a few hours, the redness had gone away. Thanks to Parissa, my underarms and bikini area are hair free and I have finally found a gentle wax that doesn't irritate my skin.

November 13, 2021

Easy,

It is easy simple straightforward steps , not painful vs sweet, but it is some kind of messy
    Cleaning up after not easy as sweet but it can be done
    Time saver
    Overall I would try it aging

November 09, 2021

Good

I was excited to try this product and, I am happy to review this product as it works as it is described and, a very gentle but, works amazing to remove unwanted hairs around your panty line. Thank you for a great product and, would definitely recommend.

November 07, 2021

Awesome

Awesome product. Super impressed with the easy of handling the wax and it removes the hair very efficiently without much pain.Would like to buy more in future.

November 04, 2021

Easy to use

I used this wax for my bikini and legs. I love that it doesn't have a scent. I also really like how easy it was to use and it removed hair so well! I will definitely be purchasing this wax again for at home use!

Works great

I got the Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax and I just love it. It works wonders and didn't Tear my skin Or leave any welts. I will definitely be recommending and buying again.

Different

First time getting a Brazilian wax at home. Very difficult cause you’re doing it be yourself so I probably wouldn’t be using this product again. My next will be at a professional.

hot wax

I received this product free in exchange for an honest review. Well I’ve used Brazilian wax before and I can clearly say this wax was just OK it was hard to get the temperature just right but I will definitely be using this when I travel so then I can just throw it in the microwave heated up wax the area for a spot waxing

Easy to use

Love this so easy to use and easy to understand , I will differently buy this when available I had to reaction very light on the skin nor heavy !!!