Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax Reviews

Parissa Brazilian & Underarm Hot Wax Kit is perfect for delicate skin on the bikini line or body. Made with nourishing beeswax, this non-toxic hard wax formula gently targets unwanted hair at the root. Simply warm it in the microwave or with the Parissa Mini Pro Wax Warmer. For post-wax pampering, we’ve included our Parissa Ultra Soothe Oil, a blend of natural botanicals to help cleanse and calm skin. Our Hot Wax is gentle and effective. As it warms, the wax transforms into a rich consistency that glides onto the skin and grabs short and coarse hair. Once firm, the wax becomes the strip. Gently and quickly peel off. Enjoy smooth results for weeks.

Salon at home!

I love how a fresh wax makes me look and how it makes me feel. I also appreciate when I can do it at home and not spend near as much money as I would in a salon! This is an amazing alternative if you are wanting to try waxing at home. Easy to use the wax, it works really well! Super happy with my results and I plan on purchasing again in the future!

Works great

I got the Parissa Brazilian Hot Wax and I just love it. It works wonders and didn't Tear my skin Or leave any welts. I will definitely be recommending and buying again.

works great!

Was nervous to try strip free wax but was pleasantly surprised! No mess and the wax was easy to remove. No razor bumps or burns after also! Def will purchase again!

Different

First time getting a Brazilian wax at home. Very difficult cause you’re doing it be yourself so I probably wouldn’t be using this product again. My next will be at a professional.

Love

I loved everything about this product... I most definitely recommend for sure... Everything this product says it'll do it does... I was so amazed at the results...

hot wax

I received this product free in exchange for an honest review. Well I’ve used Brazilian wax before and I can clearly say this wax was just OK it was hard to get the temperature just right but I will definitely be using this when I travel so then I can just throw it in the microwave heated up wax the area for a spot waxing

Parissa Brazilian hot wax

I would totally recommend this Parissa Brazilian hot wax because it didn't hurt at all like all the other waxes do. Also it came out very very smooth.

November 01, 2021

Removing hair is now a breeze!

I really enjoyed using this hair removal product. The instructions were very easy to understand and extremely detailed. After I waxed with the product my skin was smooth and gorgeous! I felt like I
    had been to the spa. I will definitely be reusing this product over and over again.

November 01, 2021

Not the best not the worst.

I’ve used a couple different no strip waxes before and this one is pretty similar. The wax takes a long time to heat up. Compared to other waxes, this wax cools down and becomes unusable much quicker. I will likely try it again in the future and see if there are any tricks to make it last a little longer.

Easy to use

Love this so easy to use and easy to understand , I will differently buy this when available I had to reaction very light on the skin nor heavy !!!