PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Original Reviews
Ranked #273 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 15, 2017

perfect for a peanut butter lover on a diet

I absolutely love PB2 Powdered peanut butter. I'm a peanut butter addict and the calories can really add up when I'm dieting. I like to mix the powder with water and a tiny bit of coconut oil, it's delicious. Careful though, can be extremely addicting! Great for shakes too.

August 11, 2017

Love it!

PB2 has my heart! I eat this stuff every single day! It's a great peanut butter alternative as it is lower in calories and fat but high in protein. Kind of expensive though

April 02, 2017

Peanut butter...without the fat?! Count me in! You do have to prep it by mixing it with liquid to get the right consistency. But once you do, who needs regular peanut butter because this is so much healthier. It works great in baking as well!

February 21, 2017

This is a perfect healthier option of peanut butter I have ever bought. Its a powdered form so you need to pre mix it with water if you like to enjoy it on toast or any other foods. You can also sprinkle it on oatmeal, put a tablespoon in your smoothies, or crackers.

This peanut butter contains only natural ingredients and contains 85% less fat calories than any other peanut butter out there. It only contains 3 ingredients which is Peanuts, salt and sugar. Thats it, that simple!! It also tastes super creamy and very smooth. Has a really rich flavour too it as well.

I bought this at Costco for 8.99$. Comes in a huge container so it will last you a pretty long time.

December 10, 2016

Love this! Same great taste as other peanut butters but less fat and no oil! Saves the calories without having to worry about it tasting horrible. Love!

October 05, 2016

I like the powdered Peanut butter idea but I didn't like it very much when I turned it to peanut butter or peanut paste. It is still good though for baking or sprinkle on oatmeal, ice cream, cereal, yogurt. I guess I'm just missing the taste of the fat from the regular peanut butter. It is quite pricey and it was not available in Canada or where I live anyway for a long time and I had to order it from the US. It's good on smoothies or protein shakes though.

May 14, 2015

Very versatile product! I've used it in so many ways: sprinkle it on cereals, add protein to smoothies, roll moshi balls in it, add it to vanilla ice cream to get peanut butter ice cream... the ideas are endless. Would be even better without the added sugar and salt but love the fact that there's 85% less fat calories than regular pb and you can make as much pb as you need.

November 21, 2014

This stuff is amazing! Very low cal and tastes just like peanut butter. I am on a calorie restricted diet, so I get the taste of Peanut butter without the calories and fat. It takes a little bit of time to make because you have to mix it with water, but for me, the effort is worth the result.

August 13, 2013

If you're trying to watch your weight or trying to find an alternative to peanut butter, this is an excellent product! Because it's powdered as well, you can use it to sprinkle into oatmeal or on bananas or apples, use it in a protein shake or smoothie, etc. There are many recipes out there on ways to use this product and for the serving size (2 Tbs of PB2 to 1 TB of water), it's only 45 calories and 1.5g of fat!

July 05, 2011

I found this at my local co-op and got it. It was a tad more expensive than normal, but it is way cool. It is powdered peanut butter you add water too to make it creamy. I add it to my smoothies for the peanut butter flavor. With less calories and fat, it is such a peanut butter lovers dream come true.!! removes 85% of the fat calories without the chemicals typically used in producing reduced fat foods. Something else you won't find in PB2 is preservatives. What you will find is natural roasted peanut flavor that's also available in a rich chocolate variety.