PC Points Card

PC Points Card Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 1054 in Misc

January 24, 2017

What is not to like?
    Firstly, the card is free, and doesn't have any fees attached to the card.
    Secondly, offers are based on things that you are already purchasing. Meaning you are not buying things that you don't use/need just to get points.
    Thirdly, super easy to use. Make an account, add an email and load offers when they are emailed to you (usually once a week, unless there is some bonus offer that you qualify for)
    And last but not least... super easy to redeem points for free groceries or other purchases made in store.
    Will definitely continue to use my pc points card!

November 21, 2016

I LOVE this card!!! I have found this more beneficial than any other points system. It has paid for Christmas groceries, extra summer groceries-- I tend to cash out a lot, yet still collect so many points! I love how there are instore AND online points, and I have the app, so I just have to pull up my phone at the cash to get the points!

May 11, 2016

I love this card I was so happy when they finally came up with their own loyalty card. Saving money on groceries is always a plus. I usually wait until my points add up to a substantial amount and then cash in.

February 15, 2016

Hoping to get one as my family has earned enough points every year for free groceries. The card is free and there is no monthly fee either. You get points for buying groceries at any Loblaws or No Frills.

December 13, 2015

I use the PC debit card. If you shop at Superstore, No frills, Loblaws, Extra Foods, )etc.) It's great, earn money back on stuff you're already going to buy. I've cashed in over $100 worth of points already which can be used on anything from food to beauty products