PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews
#14 in Grocery

March 25, 2018

The best chocolate chip cookies out there

These cookies have been part of my life since i can remember! My parents would always keep these in the pantry, now i do the same for my family. They are also really good crumbled onto a bowl of ice cream.

February 27, 2018

Cookies

Ce sont de bons biscuits croquants avec beaucoup de brisures de chocolats. Pour le petit prix, il en contient pas mal et ils sont délicieux. J'en mange souvent avec du lait :)

February 09, 2018

Delicious cookies!

These cookies own up to their name of being decadent! They are packed with chocolate chips and yummines! They are also very creamy and rich and so good when dunked in milk. A must try for all.

February 09, 2018

Delicious and Great As A Snack!

These cookies are very tasty! I love how they aren't too crunchy, and taste of these cookies is so good! The chocolate chips taste great with the dough. I always purchase these because they are one of the best store bought cookies I've tried. I recommend these cookies, to anyone who wants something affordable, delicious and fresh!

One of my fave cookies

Surprisingly I really like these cookies although it's PC brand and not even by the real Ohoy Chocolate Chips brand (as I usually stick with the main/original brand).
    The chocolate chips are big and it's the reason I love these cookies. They taste great and the price is decent!

A solid go to

These cookies are tasty and the kids love them. Perfect with a cup of tea as I find them very buttery (not necessarily a bad thing). At times they can be pricey.

Best store bought cookie

These have been my favourite store bought cookie for many years. There is a lot of chocolate in each cookie which I love. I love putting them in the microwave for 20 seconds - instant soft cookie! Yum!

January 05, 2018

The best packaged chocolate chip cookie

The best packaged chocolate chip cookie on the market - hands down. Always a reliable choice and tastes of good quality chocolate chips. Your family will love these.

December 15, 2017

Better than expected!

I am continually being surprised by the quality of PC products. These cookies are no exception. They are melt-in-your-mouth good and very addictive. Go buy some!

December 12, 2017

Truly Decadent

These are amazing cookies and could easily pass as a brand name cookie. The only thing better then PC Decadent chocolate chip cookies is home made cookies