PC The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews
#14 in Grocery

April 20, 2018

I would buy this product again.

My son prefers these over the bigger name brand cookies, he gets excited when he sees them in the cupboard and thanks me for getting them instead. great price for the product as well.

April 01, 2018

chocolate!

M boyfriend loves these cookies and so do I. He eats them by the bag and i'm lucky if I get one :) They came out years ago and are still the same delicious cookie full of semi sweet chocolate.

March 26, 2018

Biscuit choco

Woww il sont tellement bon
    Avec un bon verre de lait. Je l’es aime une vrai gaterie en soirée seul ou entre ami(es) ou même en amoureux en regardant un fils ou en répondant à des avis de produit sur chickadvisor.
    Je l’es approuve

March 25, 2018

The best chocolate chip cookies out there

These cookies have been part of my life since i can remember! My parents would always keep these in the pantry, now i do the same for my family. They are also really good crumbled onto a bowl of ice cream.

February 27, 2018

Cookies

Ce sont de bons biscuits croquants avec beaucoup de brisures de chocolats. Pour le petit prix, il en contient pas mal et ils sont délicieux. J'en mange souvent avec du lait :)

February 09, 2018

Delicious cookies!

These cookies own up to their name of being decadent! They are packed with chocolate chips and yummines! They are also very creamy and rich and so good when dunked in milk. A must try for all.

February 09, 2018

Delicious and Great As A Snack!

These cookies are very tasty! I love how they aren't too crunchy, and taste of these cookies is so good! The chocolate chips taste great with the dough. I always purchase these because they are one of the best store bought cookies I've tried. I recommend these cookies, to anyone who wants something affordable, delicious and fresh!

One of my fave cookies

Surprisingly I really like these cookies although it's PC brand and not even by the real Ohoy Chocolate Chips brand (as I usually stick with the main/original brand).
    The chocolate chips are big and it's the reason I love these cookies. They taste great and the price is decent!

A solid go to

These cookies are tasty and the kids love them. Perfect with a cup of tea as I find them very buttery (not necessarily a bad thing). At times they can be pricey.

Best store bought cookie

These have been my favourite store bought cookie for many years. There is a lot of chocolate in each cookie which I love. I love putting them in the microwave for 20 seconds - instant soft cookie! Yum!