Pedigree denta stix medium Reviews

November 08, 2021

No more bad teeth at the vets

I give these to my two dogs every morning and they love them but I also love them because they keep their teeth fairly clean and their breath smelling better. BTW I have a 4-year-old border collie lab mix and a 2-year-old rottweiler. I used this with my other dog who lived to 14 and was a rescue rottweiler border collie we think but all my dogs have/had amazing teeth.

May 08, 2021

Dogs loves it

Give these to my dogs daily and they love it, it is effective at removing any built up tartar on the dogs teeth and it makes their breath smell nice. My dogs get excited when they see the treats and I recommend this product to all dog parents.

April 28, 2021

Great product!

My dogs get these in their kong bones every night. They go crazy for them every time and devour them. They help with their bad breath and help with keeping tarter off their teeth.

March 08, 2021

Doggie hit!

I have been giving my dogs these morning & night for years. My oldest dog is 11 years old, and has prefect teeth. Most of my dogs have lived 14-16 years, and always had prefect dental checkups at the vets, because of this product.. I highly recommend this product for a dogs over all health. Bad teeth = bad heart

November 11, 2020

My puppers mouth smells better

When I can’t handle my dogs breath I give them one of these.. I try to give them one every other day or so to help with the grime in their teeth as well.

September 03, 2020

Good Product

My Cockapoo LOVES these treats. They are very cost effective and really do work great. They keep my dogs teeth from tar-tar and build up and that's what I love most about this product. I highly recommend these and will continue to buy them.

September 01, 2020

Dogs love teeth time

Treat time is super fun for my dogs, no matter what the treat is. I love to spoil my dogs but I also know they need to be taken care of. Especially when it comes to their teeth! We can't brush our dogs teeth - I don't know who can, but we definitely can't! So giving them a bone that can do some of the work for us is just very handy. Plus it gives us some time to relax while they chew it apart.

July 08, 2020

Pedigree Denta Stix Review

My little girl absolutely goes nuts over these treats! I assume the flavor is good and it also cleans her teeth and help with her breath. Highly recommend these!

September 04, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Denta Stix dog treats

I bought these in medium and large for both of my dogs. The issue I have with them is that they are so soft that my dogs chew them very quickly. They are suppose to clean their teeth. When they chew them quickly they do not have a chance to work properly. They are expensive when they do not work. Save your money and buy something else. I will be going back to greenies.

June 26, 2019

Denta Stix medium

I have 2 dogs and they go wild for these , they love the texture and the taste . The product has shown some cleaning in my dogs teeth and breath , they love it as a treat I would highly recommend this fir your dogs