PENATEN Original Medicated Cream Reviews

This German-made product has successfully treated diaper rashes, sunburns, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema for decades. Also used to relieve heat and perspiration rashes.

September 17, 2020

Incredible product that works so fast!

this cream is the only diaper cream I will use. It clears up my son's diaper rashes in less then a day, and he even knows now that when I grab it, he will get relief

September 01, 2020

Great!

With having a 5 year old and 4 mth old twin boys this bum cream is the best we have found. For both my daughter when she was a baby and now using it for my twin boys. Its thick and doesn't wear off too quickly like other but creams.

August 03, 2020

Best baby cream ever!!!

This is called Bu++ cream in our house...lol but I use it for soo much more...its great for the kids bum with a diaper rash or any kind of heat rash and even when my kids get older...and hadbroad rash or anything they always ask for the Bu++ cream with in a day or 2 of having it on a rash it will be totally cleared up

June 19, 2020

Works well

I have used this diaper cream with most of my children and it was always the first product that I would choose when looking for a similar product. It works well but not perfectly. I would buy it again, although I would purchase other products when needed.

June 17, 2020

Awesome

This product is fantastic. It helped my baby when he had a diaper rash. I actually use it a s a preventative now for my boy's bottom. It can lathered on very generously. It is very smooth. I highly recommend this product!

April 10, 2020

Lifesaver

This product is the only 100% effective cream I have found for my Son’s occasional diaper rash. It is a staple in our house and a lifesaver in times of diaper rash woes

March 24, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Penaten Original Medicated Cream

I absolutely love using this cream for my baby’s diaper rash and also for some of her skin breakouts. After using Penaten, I noticed a huge difference within the next diaper change. I also love that this cream is nice and creamy and thick. Works really well even for really bad rashes.

January 21, 2020

The best diaper cream

This for me works wonders for baby skin . It’s a gentle cream . That does the job right . Also I feel I can trust it . It reliefs baby skin quickly . I am very happy with it . Totally recommend it .

January 17, 2020

I am 60 years old and still use

Penaten is not just for babies that is for sure. I use this on eczema especially when it is itchy. Of course I can't use on my face unless at home but that is fine . It is goopy so you don't want it in your clothes.
    So head down the baby aisle and have this handy for the future.

January 04, 2020

Effective

If you have a baby or are about to keep this product on your diaper bag. It has been effective when ever my baby had a red bum and it goes on nice and smooth.