Good

Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 383 in Eye Cream

February 25, 2017

this is the one perricone product i'll spend (a ton of) money on. i have hooded eyelids and i am still too young to get a double eyelid surgery, but this product definitely works wonders! so glad i discovered this.

July 03, 2016

I have tried many Perricone products when I was a QVC junkie but the amount of money they want is ridiculous so this is the only one I stuck with long after I said goodbye to qvc and now I buy it on ebay . The reason i have kept using it for 6 years is it really really works everyone in my family by 55 had to have eyelid surgery but my doctor says I have got at least 10 to 15 years and I'm 62 and this is why. Trust me I say we have predisposition for this problem. My sisters, my mother aunts and grandmother all had to have it done. When I started to notice my eyelid skin getting very loose and droopey I was on a mission to find a cure and this was it at least for me so if this is your problem give it a try.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer