Persil ProClean Cold Water Reviews
#53 in Laundry Care

July 16, 2020

Leaves clothes clean and smelling great

Love persil! It cleans amazingly, way better than any other product I have ever used and still leaves the clothes smelling great. The slight downside is I feel like you need to use more detergent, as per their direction (volume wise) Vs. Other detergents so it doesn’t last as long mL per mL.

May 21, 2020

Best detergent ever

I would buy this detergent over and over again. It’s one of my top picks. It could be a bit pricier that other detergents, but I usually buy extra whenever there’s a sale to last me until the next time. You don’t need to use a lot for a load. Normally I’ll use slightly less than a recommended measurement. I like the smell of freshness too..., so maybe it’s not for some sensitive people out there. Although it’s not overwhelming.

March 07, 2020

Peril cold Water laundry Detergent

For years I have used Tide laundry detergent and still like it. But I received a sample of Persil cold water detergent in the mail and after trying it I was very impressed. It is very economical because you don't need to use much to get lots of suds. It cleans very well and leaves the clothes very fresh smelling.

January 31, 2020

My family NEEDS Persil

Persil Laundry detergent is one of my most celebrated finds. With two active kids, me working at a daycare and my welder husband... you can imagine the stains and dirt our clothes have seen. Persil has been a life saver (make that wardrobe saver). It is amazing at removing every stain I throw at it. And, not only is my family clean but they smell great too! The Cold Water option also gives us the clean we need while being gentle on my electricity bill. The price even beats the competitor, and this detergent is worth every dime!

July 24, 2019

Effective and smells great!

I love this detergent! It cleans very well, having 4 kids I do a lot of very dirty laundry. This cleans the clothes without wearing out the fabric and bonus for the awesome fragrance!

June 30, 2019

Amazing

I have been using it for 3 years and it is not only that my mother also started using it, so I used to clean the couch. I made it clean and it smelled nice. I love it.

April 03, 2019

Clean Clothes

I love the smell of this and I found it cleans my clothes well in cold water. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to change up their detergent.

April 01, 2019

Amazing!!!

I used to be die hard Tide fan until I found this brand. I love the way it smells. I wasn’t sure if it would work with cold water, but I was surprised. I definitely recommend this.

February 18, 2019

bon produit

J'utilise persil proclean depuis quelques semaines déjà et je constate que mon linge est de loin plus propre qu'avec mon ancien détergent. L'odeur est bonne et persistante.

February 02, 2019

Smells great and works Great.

I bought this product just to try and honestly I'm presently surprised, the product is effective and smells great. I personally love using this detergent for my bedding because it smells so good and the scent lasts unlike some of the previous detergents I have tried. I would recommend this product.