• Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese
  • Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 29, 2017

This is my favorite flavor of cream cheese. Something about Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese on an everything bagel in the morning is perfect ! And Philadelphia brand does it best! It isn't runny or watery it's thick and decadent deffently the only brand we buy. It is fairly expensive thought so we only grab these when there on sale.

April 27, 2017

This cream cheese is perfect on a toasted bagel . Yummy . It's thick , creamy , flavourful and spreadable ! The taste is so good ! You can find this at Walmart for around 3 dollars .

April 22, 2017

This is our favorite of all the cream cheese spreads I love the garlic and herb so much it's great for bagels on crackers or in cooking ,I have bought the cooking ones but I prefer to use this one instead ,nice and creamy tasting it is love the little pieces of garlic

April 16, 2017

Yummy. I love the way Philly cream cheese tastes. It is great on bagels and toast crackers.. I could go on. Its so spreadable and a must have in our fridge. My granddaughter loves a bagel snack with the herb & garlic cream cheese. Is quick and convenient

March 01, 2017

This is by bar the best flavor of cream cheese ever made. This is awesome on everything bagels and is usually my choice for cream cheese at tim hortons.

January 08, 2017

Philly herb and cream cheese is so very rich, creamy and very delicious. You can enjoy this on a wide variety of foods and snacks and always have a great experience.

September 30, 2016

A rich, smooth, creamy, flavourful cream cheese. I spread it on bagels and crackers. If I'm out of bagels then I spread it on bread. It's the best spread I've ever had.

September 27, 2016

Oh my goodness! This cream chesse is to die for, I only recently tried this for the first time when I had a bite of my boyfriends "everything" bagel with this garlic & herb spread. It's soooo super flavourful and you can defiantly taste both the garlic and herb.

This is usually about $3.59 at our local grocery store but it does go on sale for $1.99 quite often but I would gladly pay full price for this, it's so delicious. I do enjoy this the most on a toasted bagel but it's also great with crackers, pretzels and even french bread. We will defiantly continue to buy this.

July 01, 2016

I love garlic and I really love this cream cheese on my ritz crackers and sometimes in a sandwich or a hamburger. I buy several of their cream cheeses but this one is my favourite.

March 03, 2016

Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese is simply delicious. It is very creamy in texture. The taste of the herbs are very complimentary. You can also get this in light, and tastes equally delicious. If you are dieting this is great on a rice cake.