Prestige Item
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Reviews

Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

March 23, 2019

Love this cleanser

I got this cleanser at Sephora after a recommendation from a rep for the company. It is a lovely cleanser and I really love it! I keeps my face soft, clean, and smooth. If I had to complain about one thing, it would be how expensive it is. I would love to continue to purchase it but not sure I would be able to afford it. You only need less a dime size amount for your whole face. Love this product!!!

March 23, 2019

Nice cleanser

I was skeptical for purchasing this cleanser because I was worried for it to break out my skin. Glad I did because it left my skin very soft, smooth, and clean feeling without being overly stripping. lOVE THIS CLEANSER VERY MUCH! Recommend buying!

March 19, 2019

Gentle, but effective

I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin, and I find it hard to get a face wash that doesn't upset it in one way or another, while still actually cleansing and removing makeup residue. This is that product.
    It doesn't irritate, cause breakouts, or strip all of the moisture from my skin. And it actually removes makeup!
    My only complaints are the price, and I don't love the scent (sort of antiseptic smelling?), but it's worth it.

February 25, 2019

Wife likes it

My wife uses this cleanser almost every day. it is simple and smells great, does its job without additional add ons. We as a family like philosophy brand in general and this product in particular.

February 24, 2019

Great face cleanser

The philosophy 3 in 1 cleanser is a gel face cleanser and it's the littlest amount bubbles up for a clean face. I repuchase this over and over especially in the summer months because it makes your face clean. Also it can clean your makeup brushes really well too. The worst thing about it is the parabens.

February 14, 2019

Holy Grail Cleanser!

Though I switch it up regularly with my cleansers, I ALWAYS have this stuff on hand. It is a no fail product. Full face of make up? Takes it all off without a doubt!
    I use this for everything - including cleaning my make up brushes. Does wonders and I know I won't break out from it.
    The ONLY thing I will complain about is the smell... not a huge fan, but it won't stop me from being a repeat customer!

February 08, 2019

Once you go purity you'll never go back!

I went to my first Dave Lackie (the infamous beauty guy's presentation) at the Bay and he recommended Purity by Philosophy to me. He said it was an Oprah #1 pick. This product is amazing. It takes off mascara and eyeshadow with oil and works like a charm. It's a bit more expensive than other cleansers, but well worth the effectiveness and ease it takes to remove your stubborn mascara.

January 29, 2019

Great for everyday use

I recently discovered the Philopsophy line over the holidays. I love that this removes my makeup (eyes included) and gently cleanses my skin. I have very dry skin and appreciate that this doesn’t make it worse

January 25, 2019

Perfect facewash

This is the most gentle facewash I have ever used. I use it daily to remove my makeup and cleanse my face and it always washes away all my makeup from the day without irritating my skin. I used this for a while and cleared up my skin. Love this cleanser.

January 16, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My staple face wash

So I never had acne bad as a teen. In my 30's started getting adult around chin bumps. Was suggested this after trying other high end products. Cleared within days without overdrying