Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner Serum Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 877 in Eye Liner

March 20, 2017

Beginners! This is your eyeliner!

I bought this on a recommendation from an online makeup forum and I was NOT disappointed! I previously was "trying" to use a felt tip liner and it went on thick and blotchy......not this eyeliner! This eyeliner glides on thin and like a dream! So easy to build it up!

January 24, 2017

My favourite eyeliner! I previously used the Kat von D liner and found it wasn't pigmented enough, and when I tried this one I was very surprised over how dark the black is. It glides on and creates the perfect thin line. While I don't notice any lash boosting effects, it still creates a beautiful thin or thick line. Would definitely repurchase when on sale.

December 23, 2016

I can't say enough good about this eye liner. I used to love the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. I wanted to branch out though. I had heard good things about this one. So, I picked it up. I bought it on sale and it has lasted amazingly. I keep expecting it to dry up but it just keeps going strong. The liner is wonderfully black and glides on easily. It lasts all day as well. I've even bought a backup in case mine runs out now.

June 30, 2016

This stuff is great! After about a month I've noticed my eyelashes are a bit fuller and longer. Easy to use applicator and washes off easily with my cleanser, no scrubbing required!

April 27, 2016

I mean, I think I'll have to use this for more than a few times to see if it's actually growing my leashes, however the line that it produces is sharp, and I can create the perfect flick for my wing!

April 02, 2016

Amazing! Goes on great stays all day and makes my lashes grow. Plus a $9 rebate so no harm in trying it it. Promise you will love it washes off really nicely as well

March 17, 2016

cant say enough great things about this eyeliner. the brush tip is nice and thin and applies smoothly. the formula is long lasting and stays on for the whole day. i can't say that it has helped my lases grow but i will still buy it just for the easy application and long wear.

February 26, 2016

Been rocking the cat eye daily for 5+ years now. I've tried A LOT of different eyeliners: drugstore, higher end, Asian, pencil, gel, liquid, pen. I find that I keep coming back to this one.

Why I love it:

Colour intensity - super black. Only needs one swipe to get amazing colour payoff.

Wear - Lasts all day. Lasts all night. Lasts into the next day when you're out late dancing in a sweaty club and are too tired to remember to take it off when you get home. Waterproof, sweatproof, doesn't smudge.

Usability - Pen tip is nice and sharp so that my wings are always perfectly on point. Allows me to go super close to the lash line. Pens are also just great because they're so portable.

Price - Though it's not the cheapest drugstore eyeliner, I think that it's great value. Quite comparable to Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner or Kat Von D Tattoo Liner except way cheaper. Only North American drugstore liner that can even compare to the Asian ones which is great because it's much easier for me to find in Canada. A lot of pens dry out way too quickly for me, but this baby gives me razor sharp wings for months.

It boasts lash boosting properties but take this with a grain of salt. I didn't buy it for this reason and personally cannot say that I've noticed a change. Killing it in the eyeliner game but a total dud if you're looking to boost your lashes.

2.7/5

February 05, 2016

I loved the brush tip on this eyeliner, it gives a much smoother application than felt tip. The packaging is just beautiful! The reason I wouldn't recommend this product is because of the pigmentation. I have this in black but it comes off as a kind of grey colour. Really not a true, solid black. I found that when I tried to layer it and build on the colour, it chunks off. I used this a few times and it does last quite a while, but I just don't think it's worth the $14 I paid for it. In addition to that, I didn't find that it really did much for my lashes at all.

January 28, 2016

It is very easy to use with it pen-like brush. The liner goes on bold and dark. My lashes seems to look fuller and healthier after a couple of weeks. This eyeliner last for about a month and half... depending how much you use it.