Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 915 in Mascara

100% natural origin. 100% free of: harsh chemicals; synthetic preservatives; parabens; clumping; smudging; flaking; fibers; dyes. Ecocert. EcoBlend featuring OrganiSoy & Eco-Olive. Big, thick, dramatic lashes! Jumbo 100% recyclable eco-brush. 1st ever (Ecocert certified organic line of makeup in the US). 100% free of harsh chemicals. 100% free of synthetic preservatives. 100% free of parabens. 100% free of GMO's (genetically modified organisms). 100% free of synthetic colors. 100% free of synthetic fragrances. 100% cruelty free. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Ophthalmologist approved. How green is your makeup? 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin. 47% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. 100% dramatic volume & glamour. Big, thick dramatic lashes, naturally! Revolutionary formula features 100% natural volumizing technology to dramatically maximize & intensify lash volume! Jumbo 100% Recyclable Eco-Brush: Jumbo volumizing brush creates the ultimate full, thick and dramatic lashes instantly with ultra-soft plastic bristles. Formulated with EcoBlend to Perfect & Protect: OrganiSoy: Moisturizes and helps nourish lashes. Eco-Olive: Natural antioxidant shields lashes from harsh environmental aggressors. Traditional Mascara: Synthetic solvents - can cause dry, brittle lashes; Synthetic polymers - can cause lash clumping & build-up on brush; Synthetic preservatives - used to preserve and extend mascara shelf life; Synthetic fibers - used to volumize and can cause eye irritation; Synthetic color pigments; Petroleum by products - can cause irritation. 100% Natural Origin Mascara: 100% Free of Synthetic Solvents - coats lashes without breakage & drying

May 07, 2017

This is one of my favourite mascaras! I find it really lengthens my lashes without making them clump together. I find it easy to use on both top and bottom lashes. Also love that it provides a ton of length, while still looking natural, and does not result in any flaking of black mascara bits under my eyes throughout the day.

December 20, 2016

I just.bought this mascara and I love it! Every other mascara I have tried only makes my eyes water. This mascara also has no odor which is a bonus. You know there are no chemicals in it! My lashes and my eyes love it :)

0.5/5

September 27, 2016

Not a fan! Made my eyelashes so hard I wouldn't be able to reapply through out the day after it melts all over my face. Too hard to wash off. Makes your eyelids suuuuper dry and I noticed after a months use my eyelashes became so brittle they would just fall out if I touched them. Thankfully stopped using it and they're back to normal so do not use this product. Do not suggest it. After applying it, it always made my eyes itchy, do not believe they are really organic or natural*

September 06, 2016

My mother and I will often have allergic reaction to a majority of mascaras. Due to our sensitive skin, it is hard to find a mascara that won't cause itchiness and irritation.

This product was an absolute treasure find! As it is made with organic ingredients, it will not cause irritation and itchiness to those a bit more sensitive.

I was considered when purchasing this product, as mascara that is organic does not sound as if it would apply well. To my surprise, the application is wonderful and extends your lashes without a clumpy look.

Very satisfied and recommended for all! Long lasting and fantastic wear.

January 20, 2016

I like this mascara, but it is prone to smearing if not allowed to dry. The brush coats the lashes well and is long lasting.

January 11, 2016

I am in love with this product! It lengthens and stays on my lashes all day. It also comes off easily with makeup remover.

January 04, 2016

Quality isn't worth the price. Don't be fooled by the organic title. Clumps to easily.

December 08, 2015

I bought this mascara on sale, while I'm currently trying to make the switch to all-natural products. However, I was really let-down by the quality as it was extremely dry upon my first use. It began flaking in my eyes and smudged extremely easily (just from moisture) I do love that it's organic, but the quality just might not be worth it. I hope it was just a bad tube.

April 30, 2015

Physicians Formula Organic Mascara is my go to every day mascara. A bit on the high end for price (which is consistent with their other products). My only concern with this product is that it is not waterproof; however this is hard to achieve without adding chemicals/etc).

August 24, 2014

I have sensitive eyes and i find this product doesn't irritate them. Long lasting (even through a workout) - doesn't smear once dried.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?