Physicians Formula Super BB All-In-1 Beauty Balm Powder Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 207 in BB Creams

January 23, 2017

I really like this all-in-1 powder for days where I just need a lighter coverage. It goes on smooth and it feels so light. I also really appreciate the fact that it has little to no fragrance. I ranked it's value as 3, because I find it to be a bit pricey.

January 03, 2017

Moisturize, primer, foundation and finish off your look with Physician's Formula BB Powder and your skin will have a nice glow. I use my bronzing brush and lightly bronze my entire face, and lightly on the ears, Voila! Looking like a rockstar and ready for the day!

1.5/5

September 27, 2016

I bought this with the pack that comes with the primer & foundation and I just don't like this powder. You can tell it makes your face dry and scaley, for the price (I think the pack costs close to $30) it really was not worth it. I wasn't a fan of any of their products and I gave them a shot more then once. They only have like 2 or 3 skin colours to choose from and none matched my skin tone, they all made me look orange for the most part. Was just not a fan

August 31, 2016

The coverage of this powder is really great almost the most you can have with a powder. I have sensitive skin and it fits me well. Even me being a member of the really pale girl, the pallest shade was ok for me.

March 10, 2016

To start, this is definitely not a full coverage foundation by any means. I prefer a lighter coverage, so this powder is great for me. I still use concealer if I have any red or problem areas, but other than that, this powder is great for smoothing out my skin, evening colour, and just in general making my face naturally flawless without feeling oily or cakey. I wish they had a bigger selection of shades, but the medium/deep works well on my skin. I have been using this powder for a couple years now and even with my blemish prone skin, have had no problems. Would recommend this powder!